What's new

Whatever

The only medication that could work is called benson but sacrifices need to be made :D
Put a tea spoon of khaskhhash in a silk kerchief make a knot and stir it gently in a glass of lukewarm milk only twice not more than that

The only medication that could work is called benson but sacrifices need to be made :D

Badaam works for me, a little... I sleep for 3-4 hours usually but with almonds and milk my sleep increase to an hour more...

yessssssssssssssssssssss :-) the guy who always kept to himself, walked in a straight line on his own path and didnt bother anyone......and never liked if someone bothered him :P

His discipline was unwavering, his cause was unsullied and lofty. A good role model for kids and adults alike...esp among an era of increasingly not so morally inclined cartoons.

I'll never forget when the Imakandi hunters do end up capturing him...but they do not hand him to Aku....saying "a prey that has provided such an intense and noble hunt has earned its right to run free...it is the Imakandi way!".

That final honour among adversaries speaks at a place in the heart like no other for me :)

Run free Samurai Jack, Run free!

Badaam works for me, a little... I sleep for 3-4 hours usually but with almonds and milk my sleep increase to an hour more...
Dry fruits set sirf qabz hoti by neend nahi ati :D
Only a stick of tobacco can do that but I am not going back so insomnia it is :D

@Areesh

31D01FBA-E396-4E0E-82CE-7345285BA209.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom