What's new

Whatever

Can we take a poll on who is married member and who is not by opening a poll thread? Like two option:

# I'm married

# I'm not married and free.

lol

yeah sure have a go .......rather have a crush on some body.:partay:

mine, second option.

It will spread smiles on some faces. Approved... :tup:

Can we take a poll on who is married member and who is not by opening a poll thread? Like two options:

# I'm married

# I'm not married and free.

lol

Sure, why not. With the quality of threads being started in this forum these days, this is a much decent idea :P

BTW, what would you do by collecting those data?

Sure, why not. With the quality of threads being started in this forum these days, this is a much decent idea :P

Will post in time magazine front page.:D will you skies?

time-wedding-cover-1.jpg

He he he, may be he would provide those data to Zaki, so that he can PM each one separately and persuade them to marry :P

Mine is out already.....and zaki knows you very well.....Disaster for other members.:lol:

bron773l.jpg

:rofl:

Then I will like it if you will open this thread. I m always flop thread opener, lol.

We could understand who spends more time in PDF, the married members or unmarried.

Then I will like it if you will open this thread. I m always flop thread opener, lol.

We could understand who spends more time in PDF, the married members or unmarried.

How many threads have you opened in the past?

If you are kind enough provide me the topics .:)

ZAki not participating here still his ideas being discussed exclusively ;)

@Tiger
it's one way to remember him....he himself said don't forget me ,so i'm trying to recall the memories.:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened 5 or 6 threads. Only one was hit among them.

Well if I will get any idea then I will say you to open that thread instead of me. :)

Don't worry man.Your idea your thread.I don't borrow/buy ideas.;)

I have a feeling you will become a famous member here in future.

want to know more about your future, contact Killbill.

Best of luck.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom