What's new

Whatever

She is uglier than the ugliest vermin that can crawl on the planet.. But this confession should be used by GoP ...
Not only this but some India military officials confirmed to media that they were involved in the beheading of Pakistani civilians, I believe almost an entire village was wiped out/brutal mutilation/beheadings with a note saying "revenge", I can remember well the mood at the time throughout AK, folk wanted to cross over and avenge these atrocities, these swines off the record claimed it was in retaliation for Lashkar murdering 36 Polytheists in Jammu, a deed they would not let go unpunished,,,Terror Mata showing her true color, last time I checked Lashkar is not Pak govt institution and Teror Mata is well known for false flag ops ie when Bill Clinton visited their was a convenient massacre blamed on Mujahadeen ,Terror Mata is beyond any ethics PERIOD.Kudos bhai

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace @Mentee @PakSword @BHarwana Hazrat @Zarvan
Very , very well said:tup: and we need more like this good man instead of "scholars for dollars" like Diesel.

Not only this but some India military officials confirmed to media that they were involved in the beheading of Pakistani civilians, I believe almost an entire village was wiped out/brutal mutilation/beheadings with a note saying "revenge", I can remember well the mood at the time throughout AK, folk wanted to cross over and avenge these atrocities, these swines off the record claimed it was in retaliation for Lashkar murdering 36 Polytheists in Jammu, a deed they would not let go unpunished,,,Terror Mata showing her true color, last time I checked Lashkar is not Pak govt institution and Teror Mata is well known for false flag ops ie when Bill Clinton visited their was a convenient massacre blamed on Mujahadeen ,Terror Mata is beyond any ethics PERIOD.Kudos bhai

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace @Mentee @PakSword @BHarwana Hazrat @Zarvan
Very , very well said:tup: and we need more like this good man instead of "scholars for dollars" like Diesel.
Indeed sir, we need more scholars like him from both the sides. Although I don't know about him but whatever said is true :)

Back
Top Bottom