What's new

Whatever

اتنے بیوقوف لوگ آج تک نہیں دیکھے
پتھر کے دور کی پریکٹسیز ہیں یہ
دنیا کیا کر رھی ہے اور پاکستان مے سب اچھا ہے کی رپورٹ چل رھی ہے

آج تک کوئی لیڈر پیدا ہی نہیں ہوا جو ان کو سمجھائے

ایجنسی سے لیکر شیعا علما تک شگل میلا لگا کے بیٹھے ہیں

دوسرے ملک کے افیسر یہ دیکھتے ہوں گئے تو کہتے ہوں گے پورا ملک ہی :sarcastic:جاہلوں سے بھرا ہے

برباد گلستاں کرنے کو بس ایک ہی الو کافی تھا
ہر شاخ پے الو بیٹھے ہیں انجام گلستاں کیا ہو گا :smokin:

My Family originally from Syria, My great great grandfather came here not more than 200 years ago....and I am from Banu Ummiya related to 3rd Khalif Hazrat Usman R.A and Hazrat Muaviyah R.A....now tell me what you want...?

Biddatt?
Yiu from the lineage of muawaiah or hazrat Usman R.A

My Family originally from Syria, My great great grandfather came here not more than 200 years ago....and I am from Banu Ummiya related to 3rd Khalif Hazrat Usman R.A and Hazrat Muaviyah R.A....now tell me what you want...?

No relative of Uthman R.A would be against accepting Afghan mahajireens as Pakistani brothers.

I know their lineage and you cannot disagree.

Sir I'm not shia but I remember to listening this mehfil with my father Muharram and also we used to install sabeels for the mourners with some of the best cold drinks (Rooh Afza, Quice Ice Cream Syrup, Jam-e-shirin) and I have to confess, I used to drink myself a lot whenever I attended it...

Sir I'm not shia but I remember to listening this mehfil with my father Muharram and also we used to install sabeels for the mourners with some of the best cold drinks (Rooh Afza, Quice Ice Cream Syrup, Jam-e-shirin) and I have to confess, I used to drink myself a lot whenever I attended it...
Hard to resist.Kudos bhai

Hard to resist.Kudos bhai
So that how is or was in Pakistan..Shia and Sunni both coexisting side by side despite differences ..with a lot of respect for each other. Definitely the personality of Imam Hussain (AS) is a common denominator between Shia and Sunni...

Back
Top Bottom