What's new

Whatever

Observation:

Almost every second Pakistani avatar has a Jinnah.
Indians on the forum are more in numbers but almost none of them have Gandhi as their Avatar, their Father of Nation.
The biggest misconception about indians is that they idolize gandhi but in reality it's quite the opposite.
His killer goadse's ashes are preserved till this day in a urn and will be disposed off when all of asia becomes hindu according to indian fantasy. I have seen indians on this forum justify his murder while Pakistanis defended him. Crazy right! :rolleyes:

Pakistanis (in some areas) are more genius when it comes to such acts, they get their Kukar, bakri or khoti get hit .......... and then the whole mohallah gathers to extract the compensation.

@war&peace @PakSword @Zibago @BHarwana @Mentee Hazrat @Zarvan
This swine needs to go ASAP,,,,,,,,, with a kick up his backside.
Wow, if you didn't mention he was the high commissioner, I was just thinking he is just some comedian clown whose show has been flopped.
But believe me IK won't remove him.. as Jahangir Siddiqui is still free on doing damage to Pakistan in USA on our taxes.

This is why dashcam is mandatory these days. Lot of these scum from such places bring their attitude to Canada too....had a friend in Toronto have to deal with this BS (in that case the scam was a fender bender done on purpose by hard braking, thankfully he had it all recorded on his dashcam).
Why are they doing so? Are they trying to commit suicide?

Last edited:
The biggest misconception about indians is that they idolize gandhi but in reality it's quite the opposite.
His killer goadse's ashes are preserved till this day in a urn and will be disposed off when all of asia becomes hindu according to indian fantasy. I have seen indians on this forum justify his murder while Pakistanis defended him. Crazy right! :rolleyes:

Well they want everyone to See Taj Mahal but they themselves want to burn it.

Unique People These

What on Earth......

This is why dashcam is mandatory these days. Lot of these scum from such places bring their attitude to Canada too....had a friend in Toronto have to deal with this BS (in that case the scam was a fender bender done on purpose by hard braking, thankfully he had it all recorded on his dashcam).

What kind of political situation is there in these places where such desperation is found??

I had once heard that in India, along the villages near highways, the residents throw hens and cocks under vehicles to extort the drivers.

But this vid is something else !!

I had once heard that in India, along the villages near highways, the residents throw hens and cocks under vehicles to extort the drivers.

it happens also in Pakistan

Roadkill is halal by the way

Pakistanis (in some areas) are more genius when it comes to such acts, they get their Kukar, bakri or khoti get hit .......... and then the whole mohallah gathers to extract the compensation.

Ah ! Just saw your post.

Same situation as I described in my previous post.

By the way, what does Khoti mean??

it happens also in Pakistan

Just saw @I.R.A 's post.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4935#post-10785063

Roadkill is halal by the way

I see.

Ali Jahangir
Wow, if you didn't mention he was the high commissioner, I was just thinking he is just some comedian clown whose show has been flopped.
But believe me IK won't remove him.. as Jahangir Siddiqui is still free on doing damage to Pakistan in USA on our taxes.
I suspect Jahanghir will be relieved of his duties in the very near future.Kudos gents

Anybody know who is the guy always stood behind Prime Minster IK wearing suit with a briefcase?
I suspect he is carrying jamming device to prevent an IED which depends on a radio or infrared frequency.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom