What's new

Whatever

no more plzzzzz:flame::flame:

pooranay jayen to hi pichle aayen ge naa bibi jee?

old faces ko dekh dekh main thak gaya hon - i want something new :cool: let new politicians replace the older ones - let latest models of politicians replace older models :lol:

ab woh bohat dhuwan (smoke) karte hain - we need something better

medicine and surgery ward tests comming......time for some action now:butcher::guns::moil::big_boss:.....i'm going to retain my position in top 3 or not ........big question....:smokin:...let's see.:bounce:

@killbill

bhai ub kuch bana bhe do na :smitten:....i need some good luck yar,it's more needed now than ever.:)

ok tell me 1 thing... most of the members i found here write full words.. is there any rule to write full words..
i mean why dont use sms language.. u can type more quickly

for ex: for 'you' simply type 'u'
and for 'great' can type 'gr8'

jadatar ki hindi bhi bhut khatarnak h yaha par...

agar aap hindi me likh rahe ho to jada bade words use na kia karo..

jadatar ki hindi bhi bhut khatarnak h yaha par...

agar aap hindi me likh rahe ho to jada bade words use na kia karo..

yeah i agree ...because i can't understand Hindi.:undecided:

But urdu is my language.:D

ok tell me 1 thing... most of the members i found here write full words.. is there any rule to write full words..
i mean why dont use sms language.. u can type more quickly

for ex: for 'you' simply type 'u'
and for 'great' can type 'gr8'

well the effects the quality of this forum. I would always prefer to write YOU instead of u. Its not other typical Pakistani or Indian entertainment forum where you start talking about bollywood gossips.

Here mostly we are talking about serious issues and probably level of education we have in this forum is not seen on any other South Asian forums. SMS language is good for entertamentaining forums only. This forum has everything including high level of mature discussion

yeah i agree ...because i can't understand Hindi.:undecided:

But urdu is my language.:D

ok same applies to urdu... both can be understood by any1 if u write them in roman script...

what u write seems hindi to me..

well the effects the quality of this forum. I would always prefer to write YOU instead of u. Its not other typical Pakistani or Indian entertainment forum where you start talking about bollywood gossips.

Here mostly we are talking about serious issues and probably level of education we have in this forum is not seen on any other South Asian forums. SMS language is good for entertamentaining forums only. This forum has everything including high level of mature discussion

no my dear.. its not like that..
i generally uses sms language even when i am serious like talking about studies..

initially when i was new to the forum i felt very odd to type full words as i find nobody uses that language... several times i re-edited my words thinking this might be a rule.. or pakis cant understand this language

no my dear.. its not like that..
i generally uses sms language even when i am serious like talking about studies..

initially when i was new to the forum i felt very odd to type full words as i find nobody uses that language... several times i re-edited my words thinking this might be a rule.. or pakis cant understand this language
well we Pakistanis do understand sms language but it has a direct effect on the quality of the forum if you use SMS language. Just imagine General parvez Musharraf using sms language? will it not look awkword in this sense? :lol:

SMS is good for SMS msgs only or when you are not on a quality forum where anything is OK........... i personally wouldn't want to read sms language in this forum at least.......... for other gossip kind of forums ------ Its ok

Back
Top Bottom