What's new

Whatever

How to react when you see a family ( whole khandan ) involved in children (girl ) selling ? Like they name their daughter to some man nd receive rupees from him nd then after sometime when it comes to marriage they run off to other place nd look for selling their daughter to someone else nd receive money . .

28167094_1854895891437613_8565331200853456098_n.jpg

ok so you pakistanis know what you did to me. but there is still a way to make things even. my sister is mentally ill. irrefutable evidence for this assertion lies in the fact that she has been making incestous advances towards me.
i want to send her to a private mental hospital. if any good citizen of this country can come forward and pay the hospital's bill for at least the first four months it will be all good between this country and me.
otherwise know that not a single man in this nation know anything that is worth something. that's how weak this nation actually is.

Why the wedding thought all of a sudden?? :D

I vaguely remember you saying in 2015 or early 2016 that you are engaged. What happened to that??

It's okay, I think.

Which one??

A very energetic production.
Still am 2019 black warrant haha

ok so you pakistanis know what you did to me. but there is still a way to make things even. my sister is mentally ill. irrefutable evidence for this assertion lies in the fact that she has been making incestous advances towards me.
i want to send her to a private mental hospital. if any good citizen of this country can come forward and pay the hospital's bill for at least the first four months it will be all good between this country and me.
otherwise know that not a single man in this nation know anything that is worth something. that's how weak this nation actually is.
Marry her to someone good who could take care of her.

Back
Top Bottom