What's new

Whatever

some make up no doubt, regardless she is a fine looking woman.Kudos bhai

Not my type but I liked her as Bholi Punjaban in the first installment of the film Fukrey. And that film has a good song Ambarsariya.

@Areesh ur post got deleted before icud read,igot the alert but post was gone. I thought would tell u so u wont think i ignored it or something

@Areesh ur post got deleted before icud read,igot the alert but post was gone. I thought would tell u so u wont think i ignored it or something

Yeah i saw it. Eagle deleted it since it was about another forum.

Anyways post was about Syed Ali Haider. Just said he is a baighairat and a liar. No wonder he is a friend among bharatis.

If it would have been up to me, I would have banned this piece of sh!t long ago.

Anyways post was about Syed Ali Haider. Just said he is a baighairat and a liar. No wonder he is a friend among bharatis.

If it would have been up to me, I would have banned this piece of sh!t long ago.
:rofl: but but but he wants to "volunteer" for this place :rofl: :rofl:

TrashPickup.jpg

:D

As only now i've appraised fully what transpired in these past couple of years so i have this to say.

Disclaimer : To whom it may concern

Loving any Ahmadi is nothing but an expression of utmost hate towards me. And a person can love me best by disliking Ahmadis.

(We have detested these people ever since we married our eldest sister to a previously unknown Ahmadi).

Back
Top Bottom