What's new

Whatever

Bachpan main ye song bhi acha lagta hai Fateh Ali Khan Sahab ka... With the video of course as I didn't understand the meaning back then

Yeah indeed

Thanks for the meaning... there is a famous phrase... log tum par rushq karain. . i thought people will be proud of you... may be it means... jealous hon
You are right this phrase has same meaning i.e Proud. But sometime meaning is best to be derived from context.

Bachpan main ye song bhi acha lagta hai Fateh Ali Khan Sahab ka... With the video of course as I didn't understand the meaning back then

Bachpan ...Kya yad Dila dya..

IMG_5429.JPG

This I forgot to share with you. @Morse_Code

You are right this phrase has same meaning i.e Proud. But sometime meaning is best to be derived from context.

Bachpan ...Kya yad Dila dya..

90s main Ali Haider ka bas poorani jeans hi acha lagta tha mujhe I think

Zalim nazron se is a good one.. but I wasn't too fond of it... didn't like his voice that much... I think the best song I liked from him was from the drama serial

90s main Ali Haider ka bas poorani jeans hi acha lagta tha mujhe I think

Zalim nazron se is a good one.. but I wasn't too fond of it... didn't like his voice that much... I think the best song I liked from him was from the drama serial

Exactly for me his best was Purani Jeans .

Lyrics of his songs are too deep for everyone to understand.
Fateh Ali Khan ki baat kar rahay ho aap log yeah?

Indeed he wouldn't sing if the lyrics was not top notch

I dont't like music of this song but amazing lyrics... from the beginning for sure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom