What's new

Whatever

HHHAHAHAHA
Tussi ve ???
:lol:
Koi kuda khofi kro madam! :lol:
eesss wakaaat amara mardana mode onn ota ha :D
The madam in your comment reminded me of something from one of my favourite novels GWTW when Butler and Scarlett met for the first time.

Scarlett: Sir, You are no gentleman.

Butler: And you, miss, are no lady. And don't think I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me.

:D

Last edited:
The madam in your comment reminded me of something from one of my favourite novels GWTW when Butler and Scarlett met for the first time.

Butler: And you, miss, are no lady. And don't think I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any held any charm for me.

hmmm so the butler was also a khassiii

@waz you ready for next thursday to find a huge amount of your students fail their gcse's? :p:

what do you do? do you say i told you so and not care, or do you be supportive.

@Joe Shearer same questions apply to you to.

@waz you ready for next thursday to find a huge amount of your students fail their gcse's? :p:

what do you do? do you say i told you so and not care, or do you be supportive.

@Joe Shearer same questions apply to you to.

Most of the guys do well, and by God's grace they will repeat last year's excellent performance. I'm supportive fellow.

Butler: And you, miss, are no lady. And don't think I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me.

hmmm so the butler was also a khassiii

Jana your response should have been....Frankly my dear I don't give a damn :D

Pakistan rise to No. 1 in Test rankings.
Hail to the Hero's

@LadyFinger

Yes. Been there. It is pretty safe actually. I roamed around in downtown srinagar and other areas, all the while people aware of me. And very hospitable (the famous kashmiri hospitality?) and protective too. But once back on work, I could not visit my friends in Kupwara, although the parents said I was most welcome, for apparent reasons again.

Since you plan on a research, you may get a guided tour for apparent reasons. But things are not as bad as they have been over the past six weeks. The economy was looking up, people were earning as the trade boomed. I was on a houseboat with my wife for few days .... and more secure and relaxed than anywhere else.

The pain of the situation is that such incidents merely increase the hardships of the common people. Poverty, like most of subcontinent is rampant and the difference between the haves and have nots is tremendous. A single day of strike costs majority of people the food for the day..

You see, the issue for the common person remains jobs, food, and a better future for the children. And the politicians need to be hanged from the "chaar chinar". In uniform they may be throwing stones on you, but the moment you take off your uniform and are in civil clothes, you are protected as a fellow human and as a Kashmiri. They will know a security forces personnel immediately, the walk and talk always is a give away for the soldier, but even then, you are protected. No militant will touch you either.

The issue is not with human to human relationships, it is to do with the disappointment and downright disgust with the government of the day. For them, uniform symbolises the government. You are merely a representative.

But the recent incidents wherein the families of police personnel have been attacked are an eye opener for me also. Never has that happened.

I suspect more due to wahabism creeping in, which is dangerous for Kashmir as, at least, I know it.

Last edited:
Why do you think Kashmir is an internal matter of India? If you think like that at all.
@LadyFinger

Yes. Been there. It is pretty safe actually. I roamed around in downtown srinagar and other areas, all the while people aware of me. And very hospitable (the famous kashmiri hospitality?) and protective too. But once back on work, I could not visit my friends in Kupwara, although the parents said I was most welcome, for apparent reasons again.

Since you plan on a research, you may get a guided tour for apparent reasons. But things are not as bad as they have been over the past six weeks. The economy was looking up, people were earning as the trade boomed. I was on a houseboat with my wife for few days .... and more secure and relaxed than anywhere else.

The pain of the situation is that such incidents merely increase the hardships of the common people. Poverty, like most of subcontinent is rampant and the difference between the haves and have nots is tremendous. A single day of strike costs majority of people the food for the day..

You see, the issue for the common person remains jobs, food, and a better future for the children. And the politicians need to be hanged from the "chaar chinar". In uniform they may be throwing stones on you, but the moment you take off your uniform and are in civil clothes, you are protected as a fellow human and as a Kashmiri. They will know a security forces personnel immediately, the walk and talk always is a give away for the soldier, but even then, you are protected. No militant will touch you either.

The issue is not with human to human relationships, it is to do with the disappointment and downright disgust with the government of the day. For them, uniform symbolises the government. You are merely a representative.

But the recent incidents wherein the families of police personnel have been attacked are an eye opener for me also. Never has that happened.

I suspect more due to wahabism creeping in, which is dangerous for Kashmir as, at least, I know it.

@hellfire in the early days of our independence movement there was no concept of Pakistan, then was the idea of a loose confedration within India. But then the partition came because of political suppression. Things have a basis everywhere where there's an issue. It is good not to give people a reason to justify their decisions otherwise and making a mess of something that isn't a mess in the beginning.

Just my thoughts...

@hellfire in the early days of our independence movement there was no concept of Pakistan, then was the idea of a loose confedration within India. But then the partition came because of political suppression. Things have a basis everywhere where there's an issue. It is good not to give people a reason to justify their decisions otherwise and making a mess of something that isn't a mess in the beginning.

Just my thoughts...

There was no suppression, the reason is more to do with religious concepts, but a discussion more apt over a cup of coffee in an intellectual environment where maturity exists to listen to counter points.

Here, a troublesome idea

Back
Top Bottom