What's new

Whatever

So today as I was shopping in a supermarket when I went to the elevator to go down to the parking two girls were also waiting. When the door opened they went inside first as I followed in I caught the girl pressing the button for closing the door. She hadn't even pressed her floor button. Was only aiming to close the door before I could enter. This moment marks an epoch in my life. Now I am old enough that some young girl will try to keep me away from her. Up till now all girls would become the undignified sluts, that they all are deep inside, around me. As a philosophical guy this new situation suits me better.

Don't generalise yaar. There are millenials that are decent good people too.

I started posting on this forum with some consistency in early 2013. Now i have a feeling my work is done here. Before Pakistanis here were a bunch of characterless simpletons. But now there is a hint of character in the Pakistani bunch here. And i think ive inspired this change with my unashamedly unrelenting application of dash and panache on this forum. So now i take my leave especially from,
@Horus
@Levina
@Talon ......... cant spell the new name
@Jaanbaz
there are many others but i cant remember........... anyway adieu.

i think ive inspired this change with my unashamedly unrelenting application of dash and panache on this forum.
Haha
This is the funniest post I've read in a while.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best for whatever it is that you're planning and may you inspire members on other forums too. :rolleyes:

I started posting on this forum with some consistency in early 2013. Now i have a feeling my work is done here. Before Pakistanis here were a bunch of characterless simpletons. But now there is a hint of character in the Pakistani bunch here. And i think ive inspired this change with my unashamedly unrelenting application of dash and panache on this forum. So now i take my leave especially from,
@Horus
@Levina
@Talon ......... cant spell the new name
@Jaanbaz
there are many others but i cant remember........... anyway adieu.

Don't know you, sorry.

Yup. There is another female pup they have named Betty, and insist they were sisters. Kids are resilient. Thank God.

@Salik

Aur kattar barelvi kya hall hay? Eid set maza may guzri?

LOL ya man. All angrezzs at home .

I was thinking who it could be ............. if it weren't for the bikes posted by you, I would have kept thinking why the hell I don't see Sunny Leone in the DP any more. (I hope I have guessed correctly)

I was thinking who it could be ............. if it weren't for the bikes posted by you, I would have kept thinking why the hell I don't see Sunny Leone in the DP any more. (I hope I have guessed correctly)

I'm actually into Deepika Padukone.

Though Shruti Hassan would be nice too, if she wasn't so young.

Hi, I m looking for Hollywood movies on enemy/friend subject. In which 2 enemy become friends after running from prison as both have to cooperate each other for survival. Any one know? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom