What's new

Whatever

hehehe
He's tiny though.
Like a typical Dachshund he's comical and affectionate but known in our neighborhood for his bark.

you sound off your rocker. :lol:

Would be asked me how was the dinner and i gave an honest opinion. ( egg curry was seriously pathetic )
And i was asked to leave immediately.
At my cousins place as of now.lol

Would be asked me how was the dinner and i gave an honest opinion. ( egg curry was seriously pathetic )
Hahaha....seriously dude...next time you are asked ..lie!

But hey @Levina does that mean that poor pumba ends up permanently eating pathetic dinners(if he lies about it being good)? Maybe honest feedback is necessary....female opinion required.

:wacko:
why are you not making sense pumbbbaa?
I am not so smart you know. :(
But hey @Levina does that mean that poor pumba ends up permanently eating pathetic dinners(if he lies about it being good)? Maybe honest feedback is necessary....female opinion required.
trust me i think he is hinting at something else.

Hahaha....seriously dude...next time you are asked ..lie!

Lol bro, i was caught between a rock and a hard place.
If i would have said yes its good i would ve been served more.

Lol bro, i was caught between a rock and a hard place.
If i would have said yes its good i would ve been served more.
Tact my friend is what is required. Maybe you could have a stomach illness or an allergy to egg? If it is only would be's egg curry that needs help.

Seriously man, as a fellow foodie I feel for your plight....

Tact my friend is what is required. Maybe you could have a stomach illness or an allergy to egg? If it is only would be's egg curry that needs help.

Seriously man, as a fellow foodie I feel for your plight....
Have u seen pyar ka panchnama part 1 and 2 ?

iss baar pdf me shaadi karne waloon ki line lambiiii hai. :lol:

All the best lil bro. :tup:
:-)
@ranjeet ek hai or kon kon kar raha ?

Back
Top Bottom