What's new

Whatever

wallahi, wallahi, wallahi... *infinite loop*

edit : so you are not really a poverty-stricken rikshaw-traveling journalist?? :o:

i haven't worn jeans lately.

but yes, i have the same few cravat scarfs and cuff-links that i rotate with clothes... i have good sense of color coordination and mix-n-match. :agree:

How old are you man...cravat is not even in fashion... Except for old grandpas..

How old are you man

i will say that i look younger than my years... besides that, you can try judging my age from this poem reading i have uploaded :

mere junoon ka nateeja by jamahir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

:D

cravat is not even in fashion... Except for old grandpas..

the cravat has seen a minor revival, but it depends entirely on if a person can carry it, and not many can. :)

also, the cravat is not a piece of momentary fashion... the cravat is part of timeless style.

in india, navjot singh sidhu wears it and lately also does amitabh bacchan :

06-1444152909-navjotsinghsidhu-600.jpg

and the cravat appeared in the fawad khan and sonam kapoor film "khoobsurat".

in the west there are articles that celebrate its revival :

Go on, stick your neck out and put on a cravat - Telegraph

Gentlemen, the cravat is back | Henry Conway | Opinion | The Guardian

Could the cravat make a comeback? - BBC News

a new british company "cravat club" makes tailored cravats ( i prefer the scarf type ) and some of these are beautiful, but so costly ( 80 british pounds ) :

About Cravat Club - Cravat Club

Cravat Club ( the photos here )

Last edited:
i will say that i look younger than my years... besides that, you can try judging my age from this poem reading i have uploaded :

mere junoon ka nateeja by jamahir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

:D

the cravat has seen a minor revival, but it depends entirely on if a person can carry it, and not many can. :)

also, the cravat is not a piece of momentary fashion... the cravat is part of timeless style.

in india, navjot singh sidhu wears it and lately also does amitabh bacchan :

06-1444152909-navjotsinghsidhu-600.jpg

and the cravat appeared in the fawad khan and sonam kapoor film "khoobsurat".

in the west there are articles that celebrate its revival :

Go on, stick your neck out and put on a cravat - Telegraph

Gentlemen, the cravat is back | Henry Conway | Opinion | The Guardian

Could the cravat make a comeback? - BBC News

a new british company "cravat club" makes tailored cravats ( i prefer the scarf type ) and some of these are beautiful, but so costly ( 80 british pounds ) :

About Cravat Club - Cravat Club

Cravat Club ( the photos here )
your vocal cords suggest you are 45+:D, poem was awesome, were you drunk at that time?

your vocal cords suggest you are 45+:D

if you say so. :D

but seriously, this happens sometimes when i speak to new people on the phone... when i meet them they declare surprise that i am younger than they assumed.

and in the reading i think i sounded like the late actor sunil dutt.

poem was awesome, were you drunk at that time?

thank you, and the poem was suggested by @IrbiS.

and the only drink i imbibe is tea, and good amounts of it per day. :D

only yesterday at a tea-house/cafe where i was meeting a friend, i had two large cups of strong assam tea in that sitting.

if you say so. :D

but seriously, this happens sometimes when i speak to new people on the phone... when i meet them they declare surprise that i am younger than they assumed.

and in the reading i think i sounded like the late actor sunil dutt.

thank you, and the poem was suggested by @IrbiS.

and the only drink i imbibe is tea, and good amounts of it per day. :D

only yesterday at a tea-house/cafe where i was meeting a friend, i had two large cups of strong assam tea in that sitting.
one should always be modest while taking tea, otherwise it can make you:fie: at night, iam already having sleepless nights due to my this teevar ikhcha of drinking 2 to 3 cups a day :nono:

one should always be modest while taking tea, otherwise it can make you:fie: at night. iam already having sleepless nights

yeah, i suppose the last tea must be 8 pm.

and then the tea drunk must also comes out as free flow and the trips add to the sleeplessness.

due to my this teevar ikhcha of drinking 2 to 3 cups a day :nono:

teevr ichha. :smart:

yeah, i suppose the last tea must be 8 pm.

and then the tea drunk must also comes out as free flow and the trips add to the sleeplessness.

teevr ichha. :smart:
that was a typo:p:, rest assured, my hindi is 100 praateeshad shudh:D

omg jamahir you're a baritone? i didn't like the poem but you recited it good.

thank you. :)

i blame @IrbiS bhai for suggesting me that poem. :D

your accent isn't like some typical indian hindi accent -- it's wayyy wayyy better. and your pronunciation is on point. :enjoy:

somehow i never developed a regional accent, which in my south indian case would have been the bangalori/hyderabadi urdu accent... as for the correctness of pronunciation, i think it is the somewhat flamboyant attitude where i want to be a pretentious brat and project myself as a old-style, gulfaam and educated personality. :D

that was a typo:p:, rest assured, my hindi is 100 praateeshad shudh:D

pratishad. :D

Last edited:
thank you. :)

i blame @IrbiS bhai for suggesting me that poem. :D

somehow i never developed a regional accent, which in my south indian case would have been the bangalori/hyderabadi urdu accent... as for the correctness of pronunciation, i think it is the somewhat flamboyant attitude where i want to project myself as a old-style, gulfaam and educated personality. :D

pratishad. :D
zra zeada he zor dy dea m ny:D

@jamahir you sound like Vinod khana lol... A little drunk ?

Your pronounciation is ok.. But the curse of the Indian accent ... "Khhanjar" .. :lol:

You should like you are in your 30s...

I have a thick/manly voice ... Very much sound like my father.. Infact on telephone .. People mistake me for him... Chicks dig it though..:lol:

Can't sing... But Fuk that... I sound like Pakistani vin diesel..:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom