What's new

Whatever

I am not sure if I contribute to trillions you have mentioned but I do I love buying shoesssss and watches. :P
I buy lots of them.

:lol: I was about to say the same. I was just checking and was socked to know i bought about 25 Watches costing me a lot in few months last year

:lol: I was about to say the same. I was just checking and was socked to know i bought about 25 Watches costing me a lot in few months last year

wallahi, wallahi, wallahi... *infinite loop*

edit : so you are not really a poverty-stricken rikshaw-traveling journalist?? :o:

trust me i have wondered how you guys can wear the same old jeans for decades... :P

i haven't worn jeans lately.

but yes, i have not too many clothes and i have the same few cuff-links... but i have good sense of color coordination and mix-n-match. :agree:

Last edited:
You're a dinosaur....primitive you know. :coffee:

so can be called the late mr. errol flynn :

Errol-Flynn-Tatler-4nov13_rex_b_400x6001.jpg

tumblr_nypvi3z38B1s58j52o1_500.jpg

but he would have any day looked infinitely better than a jeans wearer. :enjoy:

this is called blowing your own trumpet. :rolleyes:

no, it is a simple declaration of skill. :D

Last time i saw someone do it was when i saw @waz calling himself "shockingly handsome". ahemmmm! :lol:

even i don't say that. :rofl:

wallahi, wallahi, wallahi... *infinite loop*

edit : so you are not really a poverty-stricken rikshaw-traveling journalist?? :o:

All journalists, except anchors, are poverty-stricken. and ehhh Rickshaw travelling is not as cheap as you think. You don't know auto walas in Pakistan charge you hell.

Back
Top Bottom