What's new

Whatever

Sports are only fights and armies are killing feelings.

AK4, AK5 and A sniper can kill from distans.

I like armies more than all fights.

:haha:

Sab kahan chalay gaey hain....,,. :/

Itnee khamosheee keuuuuuu haiiii.
---------------
گر نہیں وصل،تو حسرت ہی سہی

Oho ohohooooooooooooo

Do gharee kee yeh khushi thee ab zehr see ho chaleeee
Ohohohooooooooooo

Bin Laden the died terrorist.

He was anti Hard Rock.

American troops taken him.

He is alive? Impossible.

Sports are only fights and armies are killing feelings.

AK4, AK5 and A sniper can kill from distans.

I like armies more than all fights.

:haha:

you wrote that like a song. :)

by the way, you joined on friday and so soon have posted 59 comments.

Ok so in some thread saw the video of this crap indian song ,blue hay pani pani, too vulgar too watch but did hear some lyrics, yaar ajao on the beach ,photo meri kheench, phooti kimatt hogi teri, gar baat na mani tu nay meri. WOWWWWW!!!! India does amazig poetry, amazing!!!!! Yuk thooo. No wonder y they desperately steal our lyrics and music. Yeh crap lyrics hotay hain.?

Last edited:
Ok so in some thread saw the video of this crap indian song ,blue hay pani pani, too vulgar too watch but did hear some lyrics, yaar ajao on the beach ,photo meri kheench, phooti kimatt hogi teri, gar baat na mani tu nay meri. WOWWWWW!!!! India does amazig poetry, amazing!!!!! Yuk thooo. No wonder y they desperately steal our lyrcs and music. Yeah crap lyrics hotay hain.
LOOOOL
i guess you need to read the lyrics to this song...
Chittiyaan kalaiyaan, chittiyaan kalaiyaan!

Tu le aa de menu golden jhumke
Main kanna vich pana choom choom ke

Tu le aa de menu golden jhumke
Main kanna vich pana choom choom ke x (2)
Man chaahve tu shopping kara de
Man chaahve romantic picture dikha de
Requestaan paaiyan ve

Chittiyaan kalaiyaan ve
Oh baby meri chitiyan kalaaiyan ve

I heard it on the radio n never listened to radio again in the car... that was traumatic

Oho hohohohooooooooooooooo.....ohohohoooooooo

Sab log kahan chalay gaey? Koi buddy mujh say baat nahi karta , everyone hates me now. Yeh waqt bhi aey ga socha na tha *wipes tears

Hahahaha /drama ends

As shayar said

ہاں ٹھیک ہے میں اپنی انا کا مریض ہوں

آخر میرے مزاج میں کیوں دخل دے کوئی

1230056_451238691655524_844471491_n.jpg

U know guys few days back i got a very weird thought in my mind. Like we all here and anywhere else when look at scenic mountain images we so profusely praise them and badly fall in love with them. Magar door say woh sab bohat khubsurat hotay hain magar kabhi when u visit those areas and try going up those hills it will be such a pain. Why that happens?

Jo cheezain door say attractive hoti hain why up close they are so different?

Lolzzzzzz anyways,mountain images reminds me of an indian poster ,mr,nair why the hell he doesnt stop tagging us in incredible india or whatever thread. I Dont give a flying orange peel to india and their tourism places.

Incredible India...Indian tourism places | Page 24

I was seeing some hills images, and was thinking wud be fun to visit the place and request an indian poster to come there too, so that i can push him off the cliff.

My Muslim friend (more like a brother to be honest) has suddenly discovered religion.

I am seeing this more strongly after the month of Ramadan.

Now he wants to learn Arabic so that he can read the Koran in the original language it was revealed in.

He has been speaking to misc maulanas etc. about coming to his house and teach him. Apparently they gave him a theological tongue lashing for having dogs in his house.

He was jokingly telling me that the maulanas if they actually landed at his place would believe they have reached the abode of the dajjal, what with whiskey bottles and beer cans all around, and photos of Hindu Gods alongside the holy verse (which is with the holy sword, I forget the name). Not to mention his multiple tattooed torso and legs, and his penchant for some really weird and dark music.

All well and good so far. Now he has decided to enroll into an institute. I am just concerned about him getting radicalized.

What are the precautions? What are the signs to look out for? Is there anything I can do from my side?

I don't want to lose him. And I am seeing worrying signs of too much interest in religion happening. Which from my experience on PDF is a first warning sign, red flag.

@SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Nair saab @third eye @Abingdonboy @jamahir @The_Showstopper @Razia Sultana @Bang Galore @Hindustani78 @hinduguy @SpArK @MilSpec @Roybot @nair @ito

P.S. This is a genuine thing and I am not trolling here. Its been playing on my mind and I was hoping some/all of you could help with your individual experiences and/or advice from the real world.

My Muslim friend (more like a brother to be honest) has suddenly discovered religion.

Now he wants to learn Arabic so that he can read the Koran in the original language it was revealed in.

He has been speaking to misc maulanas etc. about coming to his house and teach him. Apparently they gave him a theological tongue lashing for having dogs in his house.

He was jokingly telling me that the maulanas if they actually landed at his place would believe they have reached the abode of the dajjal, what with whiskey bottles and beer cans all around, and photos of Hindu Gods alongside the holy verse (which is with the holy sword, I forget the name). Not to mention his multiple tattooed torso and legs, and his penchant for some really weird and dark music.

All well and good so far. Now he has decided to enroll into an institute. I am just concerned about him getting radicalized.

What are the precautions? What are the signs to look out for? Is there anything I can do from my side?

I don't want to lose him. And I am seeing worrying signs of too much interest in religion happening. Which from my experience on PDF is a first warning sign, red flag.

@SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Nair saab @third eye @Abingdonboy @jamahir @The_Showstopper @Razia Sultana @Bang Galore @Hindustani78 @hinduguy @SpArK @MilSpec @Roybot @nair @ito

P.S. This is a genuine thing and I am not trolling here. Its been playing on my mind and I was hoping some/all of you could help with your individual experiences and/or advice from the real world.

Don't have any Muslim friend, sorry I can't help you out.

as has been discussed on pdf a few times, it is often the hard-partying types that suddenly rediscover "religion"... in the 60's, it was the hippies coming to india and in the last five years, it has been increasingly so in case of "muslims"... there have been older instances like that anjem choudary fellow in britain and cricketers in pakistan... i myself in india have been told by one person that he was a neighborhood thug before he became "pious", and now he is just as worse.

getting more muslim is not bad but it is the type of islam that needs to be checked... that he has dogs and drinks is bad but the correction of that is replacing the dogs with cats.

you have cause for worry if he begins sporting a curly beard ( especially without moustache ) and wears his pants folded above the ankle and gets regular at the mosque... it means he has been affected by the tableeghi jamaat virus... this south asian virus is the cause-ideology of most "muslim" terrorist groups in the world.

before we discuss on ways of rescuing him, you should ask him certain questions to accertain how deep he is in the wrong ( if he is ) - (a). what does he think about the war in syria, about bashar al-assad, about nato role in that war, (b). what is his idea about jamal abdul nasser ( if he indeed knows him ), (c). what is his idea about "the golden age of islam".

do that and post here.

edit : another sign of "pious" behavior is a abscess on the forehead, that comes from touching forehead to floor when doing prayers increasingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom