What's new

Whatever

hey people?
why dont you use any other language here??:undecided :
and..........add me friends plz :)

urdu punjabi arbi farsi pashto ya tibrani........ sab ikathi to nae boli ja sakti na?:azn:
so i can speak 2 of above languages well i can also speak english very well but i was just asking that if these is any rule :cheesy:

urdu punjabi arbi farsi pashto ya tibrani........ sab ikathi to nae boli ja sakti na?:azn:
so i can speak 2 of above languages well i can also speak english very well but i was just asking that is these is any rule :cheesy:

English is the official language of this forum.
بھای جان انگلیش زبان ہی یہاں کی افیشل زبنان ہے۔

انگلیسی زبان رسمی این انجمن است.

اللغة الإنجليزية هي اللغة الرسمية لهذا المنتدى.

so i can speak 2 of above languages well i can also speak english very well but i was just asking that if these is any rule :cheesy:

Caring ethics is the rule of the game here....Yeah you can speak Japanese as well but then please do provide us with the translation in English and Urdu if you don't mind....:D
By the way where is your welcome thread .....?
You can make introduction thread.:)

m still not able to post a thread can sombody tell me reasons for that?:what:

You need to become full member first before you can open a new thread. I am not sure but i think thats the requirement however you can open a thread in Introduction and Suggestions section. Just wait for a couple of days until you have few posts and you will be promoted to the full members category

Which Club :O
And why should not I go on a Date ? :azn:
I am single and ready to mingle....

Great....... but i thought u r single and not dating with anybody :disagree:

Wah G wah! muzze mein:yu:

apni apni mentality hai.............. ask KillBill whether pizza was more delicious or the date :lol::lol::lol:

You keep thinking about pizza but i am sure about his opinion

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom