What's new

Whatever

forward that PM to me if its not personal

otherwise lets leave it :agree:

Best of luck to Awan

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well done S.U.R.B and killbill but Zaki bro didn't replied in the manner you wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!

and emo_girl didn't even replied

Last edited:
His standups are quite different because the energy he brings to the stage is unique to him. Running around and making faces and stuff.

My favorite Stand up comedians:-

1. Late George Carlin
2. Chris Rock
3. Dave Chappelle

I will add one more to this, Jerry Seinfeld. He is an unique character, the observational jokes he makes are awesome.

Very Emotional Video :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well done S.U.R.B and killbill but Zaki bro didn't replied in the manner you wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!

and emo_girl didn't even replied

We are happy that EMO didn't replied ,we were worried about her that she will mind it and it was our only concern.

Nahe to zaki bahi to upne buddy hein burra nahe manate :D.Panee ke pistol walle sarkar:lol:

yes yara you can say "WELLDONE" because you don't know the whole script behind.....

It's over now

We were late to execute...........haven't you people got a bit fun when we disclosed it on

second April......:pop:

Last edited:
I am fine Zaki. This thread has taken a beating because of the Sania thread. Everybody is there.

KillBill you here mate?

yes and the story is changing......... now her father claimed he slept with her :rofl: accusing him for Zina (fornicate)

Back
Top Bottom