What's new

Whatever

:blink: is there a Lahore in US? Its hell dry here at place which is 5 hours drive away from Pakistan's Lahore.

This morning i started from a dry place 5 hours from Lahore, and it was dry.

Bahii may theek hoon, thanx aapnay bata diya. Shamain phir bhi sochay gee thread kholay na kholay lolz.

Lolzzzzzzz. @MastanKhan bahiii aap nay sab kay samnay mujhay daant diya tha urdu bolnay pay.

And it makes me proud of you that you did not take it as an insult.

Nahi bahii idid take. :///
Chalain you enjoy the weather.

Well, then i am sorry that you felt that way. This board has close to 60000----sixty thousand members---all races colors and creed--------but with english as a common denominator.

This universal language keeps the sanity and communication alive here. So members must respect the integrity of this board.

Now we are free to spesk our lingo in members club.

@MastanKhan bahii sorry nahi bolain bus ab aap ka naam may nay badal diya hai, zaalimkhan. Ok im sorry.
Waisay bhi meri posts konsi kaam ki hoti hain.
Omg bahi ur nick is so inspiring i have thought one for myself sangdil khan .
@Color_Less_Sky and jamahir you guys have nice writing skills. I wish i was blessed in this area too.

And where is that

Islamabad sir, its getting hot now and thinking of next four month makes me depressed. Hot, mosquitos, load shedding then comes humid and sweaty season :bad:

[USER=165362]@Color_Less_Sky
and jamahir you guys have nice writing skills. I wish i was blessed in this area too.[/USER]

Well thank you but :undecided: but :undecided: but :undecided:

And @jamahir is crazy enough to claim your house as his own property by just carrying a mattress on his shoulder and throwing in your backyard just beware. :coffee:

Nahi samajh ayi

I said may nay koi shahkar tehreer ajj tak to likhi nai to tareef samaj nai ai mujay.

Aur @jamahir is really that crazy he wants all of us to carry a mattress with us and go look out for best built house and claim it for ourselves just by throwing the mattress in backyard of that house.

Google jamahir and you will know.

Shahkar tehreeeerr............hahaahahaa that was funny.
Acha galti hogayi tareef kardi.

Googled jamahir, turns out its an arabic newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom