What's new

Whatever

:smitten:

Thermodynamics, Auto CAD (Softwares for designing), Calculus ( differential equations :hitwall:), Materials Engineering, Statics, and C ++
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Why I get the feeling that you are a mechanical engineering student and high probability is that you are in 2nd or 3rd semester.

Am I right?

Why I get the feeling that you are a mechanical engineering student and high probability is that you are in 2nd or 3rd semester.

Am I right?

True, True, True.

Now in which semester???? Guess from the two above.

:smitten:

Thermodynamics, Auto CAD (Softwares for designing), Calculus ( differential equations :hitwall:), Materials Engineering, Statics, and C ++
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Thermodynamics is kewl, I used to love that. Efficiency calculation of different engines, 2 stroke, 4 stroke and then all boilers and all, kewl stuff

True, True, True.

Now in which semester???? Guess from the two above.

If you would have been in India then 2nd semester. I dont know about Pakistan uni syllabus and thats why played safe for 3rd sem ;)

I will go for 2nd. right?

If you would have been in India then 2nd semester. I dont know about Pakistan uni syllabus and thats why played safe for 3rd sem ;)

I will go for 2nd. right?

lol..isn't it obvious. It's the even sem now :azn:

which method you will prefer for increasing efficiency of a Rankine Cycle & why? :azn:

o yar!!! ap to serious hi ho gayien!!!!!!

I have not studied Rankine cycle yet. Just the start of my semester. In todays class, our teacher made us familiar with the steam tables!!!

Aur abhi mid honey waley hain, ap ney to Final ka paper dey diya

Yeh kya Rankie aur cycle ki baat kar rahay ho....... kuch samagh nai aa raha

Kon rankie kis ka cycle? :angry:

who knows about Elliot waves? :smitten:

In our times, we used to call Mech students as "Frustoos"

Does any one know the reason why? ;)

Back
Top Bottom