What's new

Whatever

then I must be really dumb. :big_boss:
certain values and styles die out with each decade. With the history and style of talking one can get very close to accurate ages... It takes time and effort which I am too lazy to do but research the theory it is interesting
My b'day was in october...you've missed the train. :lol:
hey u said i turn 70 in a month :P u have dissociative identity disorder :P
Just dont blow up this thread. :lol:
oh no why would i do that :P ur ok with me blowing up the world is so cruel

certain values and styles die out with each decade. With the history and style of talking one can get very close to accurate ages... It takes time and effort which I am too lazy to do but research the theory it is interesting
Achhha? :undecided:

hey u said i turn 70 in a month :P u have dissociative identity disorder :P
I have all sorts of disorders :girl_wacko:

oh no why would i do that :P ur ok with me blowing up the world is so cruel
:lol:

there was a time being vegetarian was in majority... now it is rarer... certain ways you talk or terms are set for certain age groups.. the way you use technology and the fact you have children or not also makes guessing easier... when you come on-line and whether you work or not gives an insight into the generation you are from... it is small clues but they shout answers if one studies them...

early 30s but i hardly know u

there was a time being vegetarian was in majority... now it is rarer... certain ways you talk or terms are set for certain age groups.. the way you use technology and the fact you have children or not also makes guessing easier... when you come on-line and whether you work or not gives an insight into the generation you are from... it is small clues but they shout answers if one studies them...
early 30s but i hardly know u
Hahaha
You 're good but not smart. :devil:

You 're good but not smart. :devil:
or i did not spend time thinking :P n im not into getting into peoples private life. I would gain nothing would I? plus women never tell their real ages :P n if ur referring to me telling u how as not smart knowledge is meant to be shared....

@waz - can I have you take a look at this thread for me?

Beyond the bombs - the threat of cyber-terrorism

The second post appeared, then disappeared. Not sure what happened.

Thanks

SvenSvensonov

Will do now friend.

@waz - can I have you take a look at this thread for me?

Beyond the bombs - the threat of cyber-terrorism

The second post appeared, then disappeared. Not sure what happened.

Thanks

SvenSvensonov

Hi Sven, I took a look and it seems fine. It states its awaiting moderation, why I don't know, and there is nothing wrong with it. But this shouldn't prevent it from being visible.

Hi Sven, I took a look and it seems fine. It states its awaiting moderation, why I don't know, and there is nothing wrong with it. But this shouldn't prevent it from being visible.

Yeah, I wasn't getting a moderation message, I've sometimes received them, but this time the post just isn't visible. When I log on I can see it, but I assume that's only because I started the thread and can see my own content, the second post is still invisible.

Rather than await it's issues being resolved, whatever they might be, I'm just going to deleted the second post and try again.

Thanks every much for the help Waz - you're my favorite mod!

Yeah, I wasn't getting a moderation message, I've sometimes received them, but this time the post just isn't visible. When I log on I can see it, but I assume that's only because I started the thread and can see my own content, the second post is still invisible.

Rather than await it's issues being resolved, whatever they might be, I'm just going to deleted the second post and try again.

Thanks every much for the help Waz - you're my favorite mod!

No worries my friend. I enjoy your posts, and you're one of my fav posters. Thank you for your kind words.

oye @levina

get your mouse to stop hitting me ( tom cat ). :angry:
how about this one??
tumblr_neu47fbrAW1t4oowqo1_250.gif

I love penguin of madagascar series and their newly released movie too. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom