What's new

Whatever

@KingMamba it was last year, some Turk with a username Ottoman-Turk started to abuse Pakistanis for being ruled by Turks and claiming South Asian Muslims have no civilization and they civilized them, then two Pakistani guys started to abuse him talking identical to Hindus. :lol::lol: I have also seen similar closet Hindu attitude when the Iranian guy with Nastaliq name starts to troll the Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl:

First explain how one talks like a Hindu, all sneaky like or what? :lol: Secondly give me source of the turk and lastly that persian is racist to both Indian and Pakistanis. He bashes Indians at the same time he bashes us but you must not notice it I guess even though he is pretty forward about it. Another funny thing is some say he is a Baluch from Pakistan who hates Pakistan so that may play a part. BTW like I said Persian Muslims armies only obliterated Delhi so idk how you find that so funny.

First explain how one talks like a Hindu, all sneaky like or what? :lol: Secondly give me source of the turk and lastly that persian is racist to both Indian and Pakistanis. He bashes Indians at the same time he bashes us but you must not notice it I guess even though he is pretty forward about it. Another funny thing is some say he is a Baluch from Pakistan who hates Pakistan so that may play a part. BTW like I said Persian Muslims armies only obliterated Delhi so idk how you find that so funny.

Well, calling central Asian invaders as barbarians who massacred people and then start taking pride how ancient Pakistanis had a grand civilization telling them about Gandhara and Taxila and Indus valley civilization. :lol::lol: I have no time to dig out the old, the thread was about Taj Mahal, the Persians and Turks both trying to it claim as their own. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom