What's new

Whatever

informant you are too childish...doing it all for a stupid girl!:lol: who doesnt even care about you....is that why you are always in a sadistic mood?:undecided: and saryal!:what:

on a serious note,i never thought a girl can even dump you:tongue: i thought its always the other way round!:tongue:

Im not doing it for her, bhai itna bhi ameer nahin main. That is an ADDED bonus. :D

Only one girl, and then i flipped. Honestly i never can trust another girl. But this is too much info to give out.

Hush.

@Armstrong yaar koi jagah nahin jidhr sheehsa piya jaye?

Im not doing it for her, bhai itna bhi ameer nahin main. That is an ADDED bonus. :D

Only one girl, and then i flipped. Honestly i never can trust another girl. But this is too much info to give out.

Hush.
han but i already got enuff of the info that you have shared here over the months,so im surely wouldnt still shy away to write a book on you:enjoy::p: tut tut

but it sounded very filmy when you said that im gunna go abroad to study further cuz of etc etc you know etc etc....like movies mey huta hey...hero or heroin got hurt and then he makes it a mission to achieve his/her life's real goal even if he/she has to travel several miles away for it haha:p:

sorry just joking! sincerely apologize!

Oye, ye kya ho raha hai aaj PDF pe, ye Majnu aur Mirza ke qisay kahan se a gaye

Oye, ye kya ho raha hai aaj PDF pe, ye Majnu aur Mirza ke qisay kahan se a gaye

Mirza :(

Bhai ka mazaak urdaya? Bori tayyar karaun? :D

han but i already got enuff of the info that you have shared here over the months,so im surely wouldnt still shy away to write a book on you:enjoy::p: tut tut

but it sounded very filmy when you said that im gunna go abroad to study further cuz of etc etc you know etc etc....like movies mey huta hey...hero or heroin got hurt and then he makes it a mission to achieve his/her life's real goal even if he/she has to travel several miles away for it haha:p:

sorry just joking! sincerely apologize!

Haha you have an imagination, i give you that!

im signing off bye all take care....:wave: @Akheilos @Informant @balixd and all :wave: good nite!

I hope you have nightmares.

@hinduguy
What's your opinion about wendy doniger?
ah did not recognize the name.. googled it just now.. :)
I have not read the book that made the controversy, but I dont think a scholar of repute will write anything driven by malafide intention. Some of it might be uncomfortable to hindus, but I think she can write what she think is right. People who are opposed to her interpretation should do similar research and prove her wrong if they want.

@MOD
Jehadis will soon turn to Kashmir: former Pakistan army chief | Page 3
in this thread
desert fighter member used foul language and did breached rule..
but then
indian member YETi banned but dessert fighter left..?
all his post removed..
what a justice..
mod had soft corner for kashmir so does indians too..
mod went to extent of getting imgainray letter from student from india last time..still nothing happned for that .:welcome:
the guy is elite member with -18 negative? wow
god bless defence.pk:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom