What's new

Whatever

Martyrs never die ;)

mar·tyr
noun\ˈmär-tər\
: a person who is killed or who suffers greatly for a cause.

: a person who pretends to suffer or who exaggerates suffering in order to get praise or sympathy

: a person who suffers greatly from something (such as an illness).

@Alpha1 & @levina .

Kind of fine.
Barre khatarnak threads pe yad kar rhein hein ap dono.:D
While online ,i'm chickening out from anything serious these days.
Probably a side effect of the work routine and couple of family matters.o_O

Passing out through an odd passage of life that almost every inexperienced young man like me has to pass.I feel like very uncertain of what's behind the door.

Humans have a very peculiar nature.If you have lots of choices and you have to chose one, then just thinking about the ones you'll miss ,kills you.

And if you are short on options then obviously you feel very very unlucky.Like being robed of having such a luxury.
I guess my issue very much fits in the former condition.
So, i'm trying to calm myself down a bit and make a right decision.Or just make a decision and then try to make it the right one.

How both of you are doing?
I miss the MMM, we had.

I need your best wishes and prayers.
Kind regards.

@Alpha1 & @levina .

Kind of fine.
Barre khatarnak threads pe yad kar rhein hein ap dono.:D
While online ,i'm chickening out from anything serious these days.
Probably a side effect of the work routine and couple of family matters.o_O

Passing out through an odd passage of life that almost every inexperienced young man like me has to pass.I feel like very uncertain of what's behind the door.

Humans have a very peculiar nature.If you have lots of choices and you have to chose one, then just thinking about the ones you'll miss ,kills you.

And if you are short on options then obviously you feel very very unlucky.Like being robed of having such a luxury.
I guess my issue very much fits in the former condition.
So, i'm trying to calm myself down a bit and make a right decision.Or just make a decision and then try to make it the right one.

How both of you are doing?
I miss the MMM, we had.

I need your best wishes and prayers.
Kind regards.

Dont beat around the bush:coffee:
..are you getting married? :D

I too miss MMM.:(

And whatever it is that you're pursuing ...all the best! :-)

sheep.png

@Leader
Could you pls confirm that on the other thread where we were discussing MMS and modi ,what was post# 2980 about and who is "she" in that post?
I have some old scores to be settled here.

@Leader
Could you pls confirm that on the other thread where we were discussing MMS and modi ,what was post# 2980 about and who is "she" in that post?
I have some old scores to be settled here.

well I guess he was talking about a character(my favorite :cray: ) from the drama season game of thrones..

sorry for late reply.

well I guess he was talking about a character(my favorite :cray: ) from the drama season game of thrones..

sorry for late reply.

His post came at the wrong time,just below mine and he had said something similar on FB too.
And the ambiguousness in his post lead to misunderstanding.
Anyways he's now on my ignore list,so that should solve the problems.

@Azlan Haider @Leader @S.U.R.B. @RAMPAGE @Armstrong

How are you guys ^_^

For the Pakistani members who have been friendly to me and kind to me, thank you guys. You certainly changed a lot of my pre-conceived notions.

Especially the guys I mentioned above.

I hope I haven't offended anyone overtly here as well. :)
Glad to change errrrr ..... your preconceived notions. :P

Glad to change errrrr ..... your preconceived notions. :P

Cool avatar.

Are you doing well these days :)

Can't seal the other side of Kashmir bro. They are our people. India still needs to be talked to. What else can we do?

I know this is blasphemy, but I can't find emotional support for Kashmir.

India also massively subsidizes the state, while the South and the North-East has been ignored. ( Damn North Indian migrants, come down to South and never learning a singel word of the languages there :P )

There are still Pandits who are emotionally tied to the land.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom