What's new

Whatever

yeap

acc3215246ffe6fe669ac925d2a6f396.jpeg

high five...:D poora bharosa hai tum par

1.jpg

@Dem!god Sorry can't risk an infraction or being thread banned for going way too off topic since I always play by the rules :lol:
I obviously would take great pleasure if India loses. Its after all my national right :D

@Dem!god Sorry can't risk an infraction or being thread banned for going way too off topic since I always play by the rules :lol:
I obviously would take great pleasure if India loses. Its after all my national right :D

hahaha....
ab wo to match ke baad hi pata chale ga.....
but I know India is gonna win..so start practicing with your bat.....you need some practice..:D:D

hahaha....
ab wo to match ke baad hi pata chale ga.....
but I know India is gonna win..so start practicing with your bat.....you need some practice..:D:D

I don't need practice at all I only need to be angry enough to wield a bat and flatten their........ well you obviously would have understood :lol::lol:

I don't need practice at all I only need to be angry enough to wield a bat and flatten their........ well you obviously would have understood :lol::lol:
hahaha....
but only wielding won't change much..you need some concrete practice ..if you want to hit at the correct areas.....:D:D

hahaha....
but only wielding won't change much..you need some concrete practice ..if you want to hit at the correct ares.....:D:D

Lets just say they would be the punching bag on whom I would practice though obviously with a bat. See the bat is symbolic since their wickets usually fall like a house of cards :ashamed:

Lets just say they would be the punching bag on whom I would practice though obviously with a bat. See the bat is symbolic since their wickets usually fall like a house of cards :ashamed:
Ok..lady..keep practicing ........you need some.....
and wear some gloves or your hands will get scars...:D:D

ok..lunch time....meet u in half an hour......:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom