What's new

Whatever

Never inquired.. but its three from most sources. Another was slightly damaged.. the flight-lines were interspersed.

Three, wait..hadn't you said it was two at most last year?

Mighty well trained buggers hunh, if you're going into a military installation with a precise target then that means you dry drilled it- large space with the layout on the floor for actual drilling, reconnoitered the area....they were daring..you have to give them that.

Welcome back :) There is already a shortage of sane Indian posters so I am glad you are back :lol:

Thanks !!!

:lol: ....... These days I am lurking only in chat threads, Chatting is more interactive and interesting than technical or political stuff.

Three, wait..hadn't you said it was two at most last year?

Mighty well trained buggers hunh, if you're going into a military installation with a precise target then that means you dry drilled it- large space with the layout on the floor for actual drilling, reconnoitered the area....they were daring..you have to give them that.
Mehran was P-3C.. three were taken out.. Kamra was Erieye.. 2 taken out.

And you can thank google earth and insiders for that. Daring they were, but also a bit too focused.. they wanted to live.
Two were caught very late on.. after the mop up began.. they were hiding near the runway and were only spotted late by a Rangers patrol.. They were pulling out their grenades when a SSG(N) Sniper engaged them.. hit one guy on the head.. the other guy was hit with his hand on the grenade near his lower torso after he pulled the pin out.. blew the grenade and separated his torso clean(as other grenades around his waist went off and literally blaster his upper torso a few feet away). This first guy is this one

terrorist-PNS-640x480.jpg

No such a catastrophe isn't about to befall our planet yet :lol:
I have serious doubts regarding your sources now :D
hahaha....
my source is very intelligent and responsible person....so, I doubt the news to be wrong.....:P
but may be its you stating the facts so, have to believe you...:D:D

Thanks !!!

:lol: ....... These days I am lurking only in chat threads, Chatting is more interactive and interesting than technical or political stuff.

I am sure we have several Indian chat threads here to prove that most agree with you on that :angel:

hahaha....
my source is very intelligent and responsible person....so, I doubt the news to be wrong.....:P
but may be its you stating the facts so, have to believe you...:D:D

I have more interest in the source now than in correcting that assumption :agree: I wonder who that intelligent and responsible person is??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom