What's new

Whatever

Ssh don't let her in on it lol. nah jk @ZYXW will help me plunder those beautiful mountains lol.
I will rally against any leadership you are a part of :D unless I get paid in millions :P

Im good .. hows life..?
I am well thankyou for asking :) and I am glad all is well with you.....miss you don't see you around much :P

@Hyperion You buggers named a missile after my ex- Shaheen! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Her brother had the awesomest name though- Omair..just sounded so chic!

I will rally against any leadership you are a part of :D unless I get paid in millions :P

I am well thankyou for asking :) and I am glad all is well with you.....miss you don't see you around much :P

Yeah i was supa bussssy..... looking after my empire ... conquering stuff and kickin hyperions butt in war...:lol:

Don't worry..... next time, just before launching...... I'll make sure they put a ton of lipstick on it! :rofl:

6c-9-271339375165763.jpg

@Hyperion You buggers named a missile after my ex- Shaheen! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Her brother had the awesomest name though- Omair..just sounded so chic!

Guys gtg..nice talking to eveyrone after a while...muahhhhh take care :P

@Hyperion don't know until when you are here so just in case you leave in my absence..... haveeeeee funnnnn babes and stay safeeeeeeeeeeee...you willl always be my emperor and will be missed! take good care of yourself n be happpyy n safe! muahhh :smitten:

The Royal Butt, rests inside special "kick proof" kevlar enhanced undies.... o_O

Yeah i was supa bussssy..... looking after my empire ... conquering stuff and kickin hyperions butt in war...:lol:

Still here for a few more days babes! :kiss3:

Guys gtg..nice talking to eveyrone after a while...muahhhhh take care :P

@Hyperion don't know until when you are here so just in case you leave in my absence..... haveeeeee funnnnn babes and stay safeeeeeeeeeeee...you willl always be my emperor and will be missed! take good care of yourself n be happpyy n safe! muahhh :smitten:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom