What's new

Whatever

Gender quality I think refers to having equal rrights as men and equity i think refers to attaining right based on their role in society. I think islam supports equity more than equality no? I could be wrong!
True...

I am for moderation...everything in moderation is fine...anything hanging too much on 1 angle just makes the whole mass skewed!

Yeah he was talking about the "things" of their husbands lol.
How was that an important part of your topic of "conversation"?

Gender quality I think refers to having equal rrights as men and equity i think refers to attaining right based on their role in society. I think islam supports equity more than equality no? I could be wrong!

Gender Quality is a first ! :unsure:

At any rate there can only be Gender Equity between the two otherwise a women shouldn't start complaining when the Management asks her to come to Office on time despite being heavily pregnant - Its not their fault that you're carrying a bowling ball under your shirt ! :undecided:

Gender Quality is a first ! :unsure:

At any rate there can only be Gender Equity between the two otherwise a women shouldn't start complaining when the Management asks her to come to Office on time despite being heavily pregnant - Its not their fault that you're carrying a bowling ball under your shirt ! :undecided:

I think when it comes to political right there should be gender equality, other than that equity is fine :P and @Talon yups i concur :D

I think when it comes to political right there should be gender equality, other than that equity is fine :P and @Talon yups i concur :D

Islam says we are equal but Islam also is more realistic when it states that Men are just physically stronger so they should be the head and protectors of households. So it does expect certain gender roles.

Rehn do I am bored now of that convo.

@Armstrong can you tell me two books on Pakistan I can read that explain the early history of Pakistan? For my political science class Pakistan will be my case study this semester. :D
@Armstrong jiss book mein say woh wali lecture jo tumnay mujhay di thee naa on Baluchistan wahin book isnu day day...

Rehn do I am bored now of that convo.

@Armstrong can you tell me two books on Pakistan I can read that explain the early history of Pakistan? For my political science class Pakistan will be my case study this semester. :D

Read some by Ahmed Hassan Dani - an world-renowned Historian & Anthropologist who did ground breaking work on the Indus Valley Civilization ! :)

Basic constitutional rights, human right...women should be presented with all the opportunities men are....that's it!

Basic Constitutional Rights - Yes !

Basic Human Rights - Yes !

Women being presented with all the Opportunities - Yes but with certain conditions & certain relaxations !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom