What's new

Whatever

Dude I drink 1 glass of milk with some chocolate powder (hot chocolate in milk) with honey on bread every day...thats my breakfast then only time I eat is dinner...

Lo ab khaogi nahi to beemar to padna hi hain ...

aur Kasrat bhi jaroori hai ... :D

Ghee khaati ho ?

If there is anything I do forget it is usually names...I never forget incidents:angel:
aahhh...I always knew you are a sharp one......:agree:
my biologist lady.......

I'll do it tomorrow, but there ain't any Songs. I'll start uploading them after exams & times, advertise here. :devil:
I had told a member that singing is one of my hobbies. For that purpose, I uploaded songs - then deleted them.
but why you have to delete it.....those were very good.....
any way whenever you upload..give me the link......:agree:

Ghee khaati ho ?
Well fever is nothing new...when the body fights bacteria, 1st offence is inflammation which causes fever....no I dont like ghee...I prefer Sunflower or rapeseed oil

What is kasrat?

my biologist lady.......
Makhan sasta ho giyea? :unsure: :P

@BDforever heard you are supporting Pakistan? :pop:

my biologist lady.......

but why you have to delete it.....those were very good.....
any way whenever you upload..give me the link......:agree:

Those songs are in my Ph. I'll upload complete songs and then advertise them on PDF.

Ghee khaati ho ?
Nope I dont do exercise...just walk to and from work 5x a day...its basically a 20 min walk to and 20 min from....then on weekends a few hrs walk in the city center window shopping :angel:

Russian & English? eh tu koi gal na hoi
Chachu saw your pic the other day, were you inspired by Walter White

images

Well fever is nothing new...when the body fights bacteria, 1st offence is inflammation which causes fever....no I dont like ghee...I prefer Sunflower or rapeseed oil

What is kasrat?

Makhan sasta ho giyea? :unsure: :P

@BDforever heard you are supporting Pakistan? :pop:

He is making you think he supports Pak, but he shall always remain a valuable RAW asset. As @kalu_miah so aptly put @BDforever expands to Bharat Desh Forever :partay:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom