What's new

Whatever

MACT me admission kaise liya ????

aur then PG kidhar se kiya?

Admission kaise liya bole toh :O Legally hi liya, koi backdoor entry nahin use kiya :P

I have not done my PG. My work ex taught me more than any uni prof could have done :D

Admission kaise liya bole toh :O Legally hi liya, koi backdoor entry nahin use kiya :P

I have not done my PG. My work ex taught me more than any uni prof could have done :D

mera malab kab liya... aieee start hone se pehle ya baad me?

I just noticed, some 10 messages are deleted by our dear mod as offtopic :O
Offtopic in whatever thread? :D
What I missed? or were those the same racist remarks? If yes, then I am happy I didnt have to read those.

:cheers:

See Mayawati kuch bhi karwa sakti hain.Whatever thread ko phir se start bhi ............Sirf uska naam hi kafi hain ..............hahha

Thanks bolo ab:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1997-2001.

Ask anyone in matamandir, they all know me and they always will :D

ahh my brother passed out @ 1996............

ya ya MACT wallo ko kaun nahi janta..... jalve hote hai MACT wallo ke...
now its MANIT

ahh my brother passed out @ 1996............

ya ya MACT wallo ko kaun nahi janta..... jalve hote hai MACT wallo ke...
now its MANIT

Yeah now its MANIT, but we still refer to it as MACT :D

Sunle beta Bhopal City, B@@p tera MACT :D

This used to be our slogan in any morcha.

Its nostalgic feeling, mata mandir, raghu chai thela, ICH, new inn, top n town

you are still wrong....

according to your flow chart men choses BEER or Babe

but men chooses Beer and Babe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:taz::taz:

:D

Your comment reminds me following story:

There was a painter who wants to make his masterpiece. One day he painted a lady who was laughing at a fallen man. He thought that it is the masterpiece. He put that on display at roadside and put a note under it, “point out the errors”. When he returned after an hour, he was shocked to see that hundreds of comments were written on the canvas.

He decided that it is not the masterpiece; but one of his friends insists that it is. Friend asked him to recreate the painting and put it on display at the same place. He did so but with new note “Kindly rectify the error”. Even after one week only dust was there on the painting, NO COMMENTS.

It’s really great that you have found the flaw in chart, kindly rectify it and upload on PDF. Your are free to do that. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom