What's new

Whatever

Who am I? Born in Gujranwala Pakistan, I was a young kid at about the age of 5 when my life suddenly turned upside down, one for certain Is that I was in a place I was alien to. Kidnapped and sold I ended up in the deserts of Saudi Arabia, mind you I had no idea what was going on being so young but one thing for certain was that I was in a place far away from home. This old man tall with deep eyes is looking at me yelling at me in Arabic I could only understand Allah or asalamualaikum when they were talking with each other whilst they'd look at me with disgust..... Story to be continued....
:what::what::what::what:

You believe in this superstition too :cray:

This is natural human tendency. We love to believe in miracles. I don't know it's science or superstition but my family was about to get destroyed twelve years ago and it was this old man who gave us hope with pin point accuracy and four years later he was proved right.

This is natural human tendency. We love to believe in miracles. I don't know it's science or superstition but my family was about to get destroyed twelve years ago and it was this old man who gave us hope with pin point accuracy and four years later he was proved right.

I didn't know :(

It was just a joke :-)

@Icarus @Azlan Haider Comrades
I painted the star on the door and walls of my room :drag:
I will draw the hammer and the sickle tommorow :ashamed:
Photo0396[1].jpg
Photo0397[1].jpg
Photo0398[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom