What's new

Whatever

And a good thing to ! :)

After all Civil Servants are supposed to be both Civil & Servants of the People whereas you are more of a Colonial Master than anything else ! :o:

Not to mention they're supposed to be bright whereas you are dumber than a dodo bird ! :p:

Wait dodo birds are extinct - Yeh tou phansss giyaa mein ! :undecided:

dumber than you?? :o: That would have been an impossibly grand feat to achieve which i, with all my greatness, am simply unable to :p:

bhai baking soda yaad nai aaraha tha to yeast galti se likh diya..
you know i am not good at remembering names...

aahhh. the main purpose is to make it fluffy..ie. ferment it...so, baking soda will do.....and it works...:tup:

mere engineer bhai. . sodium bicarbonate kabse bina heat ke react karne laga ? :undecided:
meri chemistry aise hi weak hai tu or conphuse kar raha :hitwall:

dumber than you?? :o: That would have been an impossibly grand feat to achieve which i, with all my greatness, am simply unable to :p:

Are you calling me dumb ? :mad:

The Nobel Prize people are begging me to take a couple of their Nobel Prizes but I refuse because I want others to win instead otherwise I'd be a Nobel Laureate a dozen times over ! :smokin:

mere engineer bhai. . sodium bicarbonate kabse bina heat ke react karne laga ? :undecided:
meri chemistry aise hi week hai tu or conphuse kar raha :hitwall:
ha ha ha..
in tropical region room temp. is enough to it and for temperate region ...keep it in oven with light on ..it will work..:enjoy:

I had to answer back to this one...:butcher:

GTH...

:devil:

Joking!!!

:rofl: :rofl: Someone is BURNING :devil:

why are you sending some poor good soul to helll.....
why women are so cruel.....I can bet...no body ever has mentioned you to go to hell..:partay::partay:
BTW hell is better than...heaven....:D:D

Bhai....GTH ka matlab Go To Heaven bhi toh ho skta hai??? :D

ha ha ha..
in tropical region room temp. is enough to it and for temperate region ...keep it in oven with light on ..it will work..:enjoy:

@Indischer bhai. . . germany me hai . . .:lol:

Feasibility test to kar leta :p:

:o:

Who insulated you ??????

bhai seriously. . . your version of punjabi is different from ours :hitwall:

Are you calling me dumb ? :mad:

The Nobel Prize people are begging me to take a couple of their Nobel Prizes but I refuse because I want others to win instead otherwise I'd be a Nobel Laureate a dozen times over ! :smokin:

Considering a few Nobel Prize winners at the moment you shouldn't be in the least proud of that :p:
Was it that vague?? i thought i couldn't say it any clearer than that :angel:

Back
Top Bottom