What's new

Whatever

ab tere ko company wale Iraq bhej rahe hai...so, samhal ke rahiyo.....aur gate ke pass jayada der kahde mat rahiyo...wahi sabse jayada blasta hota hai.....
kaun sa gate???:undecided:
thanks bhai . . . I will :D

ekdum meri Maa Ji type baat ki :lol:
you said you'll stay there for 2-3 years...right??

thanks bhai . . . I will :D

ekdum meri Maa Ji type baat ki :lol:
if you were just another member on this forum I would not have told you this...but since now you are added as friend in my list......so...anyway....
Well I compare myself to those who change lanes without using indicators from fast lane....then those who chase down others like a tom and jerry game....also to those who on a road with max speed of 140kmph drive at 60kmph....
And my hubby thinks i am rash....ufff.....I drive decently...and safely :)
maybe...but fast driving has it's own excitement and thrill ...you won't understand this...
and your driving skills are like Sheldon cooper....
:lol::lol:
kaun sa gate???
company gate...embassy gate...:azn:

maybe...but fast driving has it's own excitement and thrill ...you won't understand this...
and your driving skills are like Sheldon cooper....

I drive on the fast track and thats the reason my hubby calls me rash.As in on fast track ppl constantly give high beams...and I am a lil stubborn type....I dont change lane if I travelling at the max specified speed on that road :devil:
Hubby hates it...:rolleyes:

if you were just another member on this forum I would not have told you this...but since now you are added as friend in my list......so...anyway....
.:azn:
Aa gale lag ja bhai :sarcastic:
I am sure you faced resistance from your family....how did you deal with that?

Dad said nothing. . . Maa ji was little angry about it. . unko hyderabad ( dilsukhnagar ) blasts ka example de diya. . . told her marne wale yaha bhi marte hain :pleasantry:

I drive on the fast track and thats the reason my hubby calls me rash.As in on fast track ppl constantly give high beams...and I am a lil stubborn type....I dont change lane if I travelling at the max specified speed on that road :devil:
Hubby hates it...:rolleyes:
women are not compatible for driving...:devil:
that's why your hubby hates it.......:partay::partay:

women are not compatible for driving...:devil:
that's why your hubby hates it.......:partay::partay:

naah a little disorientation.....I think thats hardwired into our genes...sooo cant really blame us.
But hey I recently saw a lady park a hummer with super ease...I was so damn impressed.I can never imagine myself parking that behemoth in one go.

Back
Top Bottom