What's new

Whatever

Lol, best of luck finding me in a crowd with any pic from the facebook.
Come on... i dont have to hunt you down ....your name keeps popping up in the fb friend suggestion list often. And your privacy settings are weak.
This discussion has derailed...all because of you haddi bhai.

no buddy...me engineering boy.....

Kaunse field me engineering karat ho babu?

Come on... i dont have to hunt you down ....your name keeps popping up in the fb friend suggestion list often. And your privacy settings are weak.
This discussion has derailed...all because of you haddi bhai.

I have nothing to hide in my closet. :D

i kind of envy u engineering ppl....my elder sis is one...
kitni tension free life hai yaar tum logo Ki.:taz:....upar se jaldi kamane bhi lagte ho.....:taz:

Jaa be. Have studied for 6 years, 5 more years to get a degree worth of earning bread for 3 times a day.

Na, on the path of completion of my Masters and will get into PhD.
few of my friends enrolled in m.tech. but for me engineering till graduation was max...:tup:
from where you are doing your masters...

i kind of envy u engineering ppl....my elder sis is one...
kitni tension free life hai yaar tum logo Ki.....upar se jaldi kamane bhi lagte ho.....
aisa nai hai yaara....
tension sab ko hota hai...gala sab ka sukta hai....par darr ke aage hi jeet hai....
anyway .. you also preparing..me too....but wasting a lot of time here....kinda got addictive to it...:( :hitwall:

And be humiliated forever? I don't think so :lol:
atleast it will be better than me....I don't write any blog......
I was also thinking to start writing ....will certainly after a couple of year.....:lol::lol:

@levina ...
you still angry from last night.......
sorry......it went too far..never meant too....

The movie was made on a shoe-string budget of 75 lakhs, and much of the capital needed was crowdsourced. It made it's premiere at London International Film Festival last year, where it won the Audience Choice Award.
Thanks for watching at my insistence. :-) Were you able to grasp any/many Kannada words?

And regarding the other film, are you referring to Bradley Cooper's Limitless?

Yush.

Back
Top Bottom