What's new

Whatever

Watch it bud, you'll definitely like it. And did you watch Lucia?:lol:

Yush.

Though i suspect a lot was lost in terms of understanding it through subtitles.

Very innovative I say, In fact, in a weird way, it reminded me of another concept, though very different in execution.

I forgot the movie's name, but it was about this guy becoming super motivated, and intelligent after taking this pill.

The main actors were Robert De Niro and this guy from Hangover.

Yush.

Very innovative I say, In fact, in a weird way, it reminded me of another concept, though very different in execution.

I forgot the movie's name, but it was about this guy becoming super motivated, and intelligent after taking this pill.

The movie was made on a shoe-string budget of 75 lakhs, and much of the capital needed was crowdsourced. It made it's premiere at London International Film Festival last year, where it won the Audience Choice Award.
Thanks for watching at my insistence. :-) Were you able to grasp any/many Kannada words?

And regarding the other film, are you referring to Bradley Cooper's Limitless?

Yush.

The main actors were Robert De Niro and this guy from Hangover.

Limitless..

Back
Top Bottom