What's new

Whatever

Lol....one because I know how easy it is to locate a person on linkedin.
And this is a public forum which even the guests can read....so privacy helps.And as a mod on another forum I have always advocated this so I follow it too.:)

Y will anyone try 2 locate u? Are u a fugitive? :p:
On which forum are U a mod? defence related forum?:what:

What do u write?

Well I never lost with my magic sword. Carved from the great magics of Castle Greyskull.

heman-2.jpg

Your post had no likes? what a travesty.

Here you go bud. From a fellow Nerd (hope you don't mind me calling that :D )

lol naa! I just like that sword is all :pleasantry:

Darkseid or Thanos as as a villain you like?

Or are you strictly DC?

@Doritos11 @al-Hasani

Whatever you have to say, say it here. I won't tolerate off topics in other threads.

That's a good choice. I suggest deleting the off-topic discussions in the Egyptian thread since they will undoubtedly continue if they do not get deleted. You made your point very clearly and even put evidence forward so now those 4-5 crybabies that are against me for the reasons I mentioned earlier should be quite and worry about their own issues which are not any different during heated debates. I don't call for their ban despite disagreeing with them. Only for the obvious double users that are continuing their trolling in the ME section.

I won't tolerate off topics in other threads.

The solution ^^

Solution is my problem. Instead of whinging you can mention me in threads where such violations are taking place. Thats more helpful than whinging.

Back
Top Bottom