What's new

Whatever

Once you've been in a mental institution, people are going to look at you funny.

3 bottles of bleach: $15.00. One rope, 3 rolls of duct tape, and a shovel: $35.00. 3 boxes of trash bags: $10.00. The look on the cashier’s face: Priceless!

There is a thin line between genius and insanity and I have erased it.

Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist, while you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.

The problem with stealing quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine.- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:
Having voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, when you lose the argument, you’re in trouble.

A beautiful night is when you hug your teddy and go to sleep, but a horror night is when your teddy hugs you back!!!! =)

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
- Albert Einstein

The IQ of a mob can be determined by taking the IQ of the dumbest member, and dividing by the number of members.

Whoever uses the phrase “Easy as taking candy from a baby,” has obviously never tried taking candy from a baby.

Aerodynamically the Bumble B. Shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble B. Doesn’t know it so it just keeps on flying anyway.

Newtons Law of Romance:
Love can neither be created nor be destroyed,
It can only be changed from one girl friend to another.

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?

Last edited:
The problem with stealing quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine.- Abraham Lincoln

Really???
fainting-smiley.gif

Internet existed in Abraham Lincoln's time???
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

@levina I had this feeling that rampage is not boy, but a girl ..... ;)

Was it his profile pic that gave you this idea?? :)

Back
Top Bottom