What's new

Whatever

no lets play a trivia game here like tell me who were vegez n who were non vegez among Aryan n Greeks as u kno abt them alot:enjoy:

why just 4 few hours tody? is sat half day there nw?:oops:

What is "vegez"? Vegetarian? Ah, both people ate meat. :lol: Yeah, it's a half day, but people don't need to go to work every Saturday either. A trivia game? Aren't you watching a movie? :lol:

You may find the Yamna culture, Kurgan hypothesis, & the Andronovo culture interesting subjects to read about. :)

Last edited:
What is "vegez"? Vegetarian? Ah, both people ate meat. :lol: Yeah, it's a half day, but people don't need to go to work every Saturday either. A trivia game? Aren't you watching a movie? :lol:

movie ws only of 90 mins n 90 mins passed long ago,kion phir dekhun kia?
falseteeth.gif

n wht abt sunday?...wow so many holidays n free time to enjoy there for workin ppl:what:

nowondr saudia arabia wud never work on reachin moon or xpandin reserch on gettin on othr planets on earth mi hi wo log free ghomty n enjoy kurtey rety hy:tongue:

movie ws only of 90 mins n 90 mins passed long ago,kion phir dekhun kia?

n wht abt sunday?...wow so many holidays n free time to enjoy there for workin ppl:what:

nowondr saudia arabia wud never work on reachin moon or xpandin reserch on gettin on othr planets on earth mi hi wo log free ghomty n enjoy kurtey rety hy:tongue:

I gave you some topics to read up on in my last post. Alright, I didn't know you had finished watching the movie. :)

Lol! :lol: We only have the Islamic holidays over here, & the weekend is from Friday to Saturday. Yeah, GCC countries offer their people really nice benefits.

I gave you some topics to read up on in my last post. :)

Lol! :lol: We only have the Islamic holidays over here, & the weekend is from Friday to Saturday. Yeah, GCC countries offer their people really nice benefits.
wht topics? repeat it again plz....

wow 3 holidays a week....:what: very lucky ppl:taz: 4 days my sary kam ho jaty hy in office?:blink:

whts so special abt these cultures? were thy of greeks?

The Yamna culture belongs to the proto-Indo-European people. The Kurgan hypothesis deals with the expansion of proto-Indo-European tribes including the Indo-Iranians to Andronovo, & the Greeks, the Latins (ancient Roman tribe), the ancestors of the Thracians, & others to Europe. The Andronovo culture refers to the civilization setup by proto-Indo-Iranian people before spreading out to regions stretching from the Iranian plateau to the Indus.

The Yamna culture belongs to the proto-Indo-European people. The Kurgan hypothesis deals with the expansion of proto-Indo-European tribes including the Indo-Iranians to Andronovo, & the Greeks, the Latins (ancient Roman tribe), the ancestors of the Thracians, & others to Europe. The Andronovo culture refers to the civilization setup by proto-Indo-Iranian people before spreading out to regions stretching from the Iranian plateau to the Indus.
where did u learn all this from? u took a subj as history or read it in books for interest?

where did u learn all this from? u took a subj as history or read it in books for interest?

I read it out of interest. I think everyone wants to know who their ancestors were, where they came from, what they looked like, how they lived, etc. The only history I studied in school was ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman, & the Harappan civilizations. Oh yeah, add Arab, Islamic, & Pakistani history to that list as well.

I read it out of interest. I think everyone wants to know who their ancestors were, where they came from, what they looked like, how they lived, etc. The only history I studied in school was ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman, & the Harappan civilizations. Oh yeah, add Arab & Islamic history to that list as well.
anyother civilization left u dint study? :what: u named all of thm....:undecided:

yes @Armstrong also wants to kno abt his ancestors:enjoy: were thy by any chance frm planet pluto? :undecided:cuz armstrong most of da time dun sound a human to me:P just askin?

anyother civilization left u dint study? :what: u named all of thm....:undecided:

I read up on the Babylonians, the Carthaginians, Phoenicians, Israelites, et cetera on my own for the most part. Besides, in school they don't teach you all the details anyway. You are going to have to read up on that on your own.

yes @Armstrong also wants to kno abt his ancestors:enjoy: were thy by any chance frm planet pluto? :undecided:cuz armstrong most of da time dun sound a human to me:P just askin?

Pluto is no longer a planet. There might have been life on planet Mars though, some people could have Martian ancestry. :lol:

@Armstrong

I mentioned you because @Marshmallow brought you in to the discussion, so you can read the posts here regarding Pluto. :lol:

Last edited:
I read up on the Babylonians, the Carthaginians, Phoenicians, Israelites, et cetera on my own for the most part. Besides, in school they don't teach you all the details anyway. You are going to have to read up on that on your own.

Pluto is no longer a planet. There might have been life on planet Mars though, some people could have Martian ancestry. :lol:

@Armstrong

I mentioned you because @Marshmallow brought you in to the discussion, so you can read the posts. :lol:

pluto was a planet once so da remains cud been still seen around like @armstrong:tongue:

oo wow how did u develop da inrest in these history n civilization?:what:

pluto was a planet once so da remains cud been still seen around:tongue:

oo wow how did u develop da inrest in these history n civilization?:what:

Yeah, but I don't think there was life on Mars, let alone Pluto. The possibility of DNA forming randomly is extremely unlikely in even Earth like conditions, so the existence of life is itself a mystery.

Who wouldn't be interested in ancient civilizations? :D Some of them were awesome, but I got started by studying the ancient Greeks in Grade 3. Lol! :lol:

Anyway, I have to go now. Bye & take care. It's 5:33 AM in Pakistan, you should go to sleep. :P

Yeah, but I don't think there was life on Mars, let alone Pluto. The possibility of DNA forming randomly is extremely unlikely in even Earth like conditions, so the existence of life is itself a mystery.

Who wouldn't be interested in ancient civilizations? :D Some of them were awesome, but I got started by studying the ancient Greeks in Grade 3. Lol! :lol:

Anyway, I have to go now. Bye & take care. It's 5:33 AM in Pakistan, you should go to sleep. :P

grade 3:what::blink: are all kashmiries like this like u n @armstrong:undecided: i mean unusual/strange:undecided:
yeh im going bye n tc:p:

Back
Top Bottom