What's new

Whatever

You're a cool poster and in between the jokes knowledge drips at times :D

I IS VERY WISE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. ALWAYS!

Yes, the jokes. They become necessary if one is to remain sane in the midst of all the detritus that is scattered around PDF. I am sick and tired of the lack of any research done by posters before they post, of the inane comparison threads and the "we'll blow you up/smash you/kill you/conquer you threads". :hang2:

Yes, the jokes. They become necessary if one is to remain sane in the midst of all the detritus that is scattered around PDF. I am sick and tired of the lack of any research done by posters before they post, of the inane comparison threads and the "we'll blow you up/smash you/kill you/conquer you threads". :hang2:

Still better than Twilight :omghaha:

Just kidding :D

kaa matlab?? bhojpuri mein samjhava hamara..

@jaibi ping(email) me here:
abcd21519@ gmail. Com
i just made a disposible email adress :D

Last edited by a moderator:

A day will come, not soon but in the fullness of time. A day will come, when the glory of Old Magadh shall rise again. What was once the ruler of all that was encompassed by the great Hind Sagar and the Himalayas shall once again rise. In the midst of the tumult shall rise the kin and blood of great Ashoka, the blood of Parashuram who drenched the earth with the lifeblood of the Kshatriya. Magadh will rise and so will the flag of its warriors, Virabhadra in battle, Barbarika in devotion, Rudra in fury. The nations shall bow their heads and be reminded of their rightful place. A new Seleucus shall taste defeat. Thus has spoken the Great Dilli.

@Ayush @Secur @Armstrong @Hyperion @Aeronaut @Bang Galore @sms @jaibi @S-DUCT @Aka123 @DRAY

I is had a bad day. I is in mood to be pandered. I is wanting everyone to tell me how good a poster I is, very good, no? I is wanting people to tell me how knowledgeable, cogent, wise and keen sighted I is. Please do so. I is NOT joking. :)

I is wondering what happned to you. Are you sinking?
Chal taiyar ho ja Chanakya Puri ya Connaught place me chalte hai ..bar sar me masti krainge.

Agar baar pasand nahi hai to gurgaon border pe theka hai ... you'll get good daaru/ chilled beer with tandoor fresh kabab.

Aaja pyare... I is planning to praise you in person, face 2 face :D

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom