What's new

Whatever

@kbd-raaf

Stick to the old man. Australia is an 'anti intelligence' country that pays a truck driver morethan a white collar grad.

Find some people, pull strings...its about 'who you know'.

I got out of that place

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese demand for our resources has decreased, there goes the boom.
The mining boom just moved eastward to Central Queensland.Adani and GVK are investing heavily in Coal seams....India is the next destination (for Coal and LNG).

The issue was with the amount of money pumped into the country in the last 10 years.

you seem to be enjoying our misfortune ... sadist :angry:

:lol:

Sreesanth_crying2_20080425.jpg

The mining boom just moved eastward to Central Queensland.Adani and GVK are investing heavily in Coal seams....India is the next destination (for Coal and LNG).

The issue was with the amount of money pumped into the country in the last 10 years.

I certainly hope so. Unemployment has gone up to 5.8%.

And India already has large reserves of Coal, so I doubt they'll demand too much of WA coal.
@Aeronaut

We have a family real estate business which is going well. I'm also getting two salaries. My RAAF pay as well as my WorleyParson's pay, not too worried about the future. As cloud_9 stated above, Indian demand should pick up, but it unlikely to be at Chinese levels.

Australia does pay its truck drivers and other blue collar workers well. There is no harm in it. Those who deserve success will attain it.

I also have friends who've lost jobs (mostly retail part time) and everybody knows that unemployment is a lagging indicator. The economy is in the doldrums right now.

@Secur,sorry I didn't got your last message as my cellphone was switched off due to low battery.
Kindly let me know what do think so that I could decide that should I forward it to admin or not?

Best Regards

@Secur,sorry I didn't got your last message as my cellphone was switched off due to low battery.
Kindly let me know what do think so that I could decide that should I forward it to admin or not?

Best Regards

Come online on gmail .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom