What's new

Whatever

Sumbal.............

yeah and especially that character bobby "papa hum ti nahi churaya..." oh i love that series family front:omghaha:
sometimes jab mujhay apni brother ki ya sis ka raaz batana hota tu I just like him when i was 10 year old kid!:ashamed:

yeah and especially that character bobby "papa hum ti nahi churaya..." oh i love that series family front:omghaha:
sometimes jab mujhay apni brother ki ya sis ka raaz batana hota tu I just like him when i was 10 year old kid!:ashamed:

Haha. I guess we all were like that or similar when we were kids :P

................ @S.U.R.B. ... how long does it take to do autopsy and are vital organs usually kept for further exams.

@hinduguy

Time varies and it depends on the team or the person conducting it.
I was told that it took about 4 hours for that particular autopsy to be completed.That time involves opening to closing the body...(Except that following chain of events of securing and documenting findings and sending the specimen for further investigation.)

About the second part.Yes, indeed ,what's the purpose of opening it then?
Although the concept of virtual autopsy is there but it's pretty much in a nascent state.They did it on mummies found in egypt.And it's developing fast,having it's pros and cons.

I hope you don't mind me not replying in that particular thread,because it's fast asleep and is full of emotional responses.Let's not bother anyone.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it? I've heard alot about it form my friends but still undecided...

It's nothing like the trailer.. the trailer gives off a dark feel while the movie borders on Campy and Comedic.

It's nothing like the trailer.. the trailer gives off a dark feel while the movie borders on Campy and Comedic.

Didn't see the trailer, but watched the movie today.

ITs okay, uses a bit more of comedy, that fake Mandarin guy is a real funny guy!

OKAY movie.

Back
Top Bottom