What's new

Whatever

You're most welcome to come, Buttt Sahib ! But I bet my Dad would have a heart-attack seeing a Buttt who looks like a Chinese ! :rofl:

You still haven't told me where you live in Lahore ! :what:

Thanks.

Well i don't look chinese now. People used to describe me when i was a kid....

I have actually never lived in Lahore. When i was living in the middle east i use to come to visit my grandparents often on holidays. They were in Garden Town and in Johar Town.

Now I'm coming back after 8 years !!!

Personally, my parents own a place in Tech Society on the Canal but we really never lived there because we were never living in Pakistan.

Thanks.

Well i don't look chinese now. People used to describe me when i was a kid....

I have actually never lived in Lahore. When i was living in the middle east i use to come to visit my grandparents often on holidays. They were in Garden Town and in Johar Town.

Now I'm coming back after 8 years !!!

Personally, my parents own a place in Tech Society on the Canal but we really never lived there because we were never living in Pakistan.

Me too ! :D

So are you coming back for good or are you coming to meet the Grand Parents ?

Me too ! :D

So are you coming back for good or are you coming to meet the Grand Parents ?

No not for good. Just a visit cuz of the winter holidays...

Well grandparents from my mother side moved here to Canada, while the other from my dad's side travels around sometimes to Middle East or sometimes to Canada. But now days they are living there, so i guess visiting them... I also have some relatives who are getting married so thats another reason...

No not for good. Just a visit cuz of the winter holidays...

Well grandparents from my mother side moved here to Canada, while the other from my dad's side travels around sometimes to Middle East or sometimes to Canada. But now days they are living there, so i guess it's a visiting them... I also have some relatives who are getting married so thats another reason...

Ahhh....nice ! Well give the German Nani or was it Dadi, a hug from me along with a Bayern Munich T-shirt ! I'll reimburse you later in the only currency a Buttt worthys - Food ! :D

Ahhh....nice ! Well give the German Nani or was it Dadi, a hug from me along with a Bayern Munich T-shirt ! I'll reimburse you later in the only currency a Buttt worthys - Food ! :D

Man food is amazing. I guess i could make plans to Peshawar for some Chapal Kebabs. :cheesy:

Man food is amazing. I guess i could make plans to Peshawar for some Chapal Kebabs. :cheesy:

Dunno whether the security situation is too favorable right now ! Try Bundu Khan in Liberty - Order some Kastoori Kebabs, Chicken Boneless Handi, Shashlik, Cheese Na'an & Sadaa Na'an - You'd thank me till Kingdom Come...I kid you not ! Just thinking about them is making me salviate ! Ahhh...well, some Na'an Chaanaas for me in the morning then !

Dunno whether the security situation is too favorable right now ! Try Bundu Khan in Liberty - Order some Kastoori Kebabs, Chicken Boneless Handi, Shashlik, Cheese Na'an & Sadaa Na'an - You'd thank me till Kingdom Come...I kid you not ! Just thinking about them is making me salviate ! Ahhh...well, some Na'an Chaanaas for me in the morning then !

Damn Bandu Khan in KSA was amazing. But i heard its not too good in Pakistan. Anyhow, I'll eat whatever desi stuff there is. Dunno about Hygiene. though that will be at the top of my list. I hate Burgers, Hot Dogs, ukhh did i just say that > ? We Pakistanis living in North Americans absolutely hate it...

I didn't complete my University : Bill Gates
I Stitched Shoes in childhood : Abraham Lincoln
I was the one who served in Hotels : OBEROI
I was Conductor : Rajnikanth
I worked at Petrol Pump : Dhirubhai Ambani
I Failed in class 10th : Sachin Tendulkar
I was a Drop out n Keyboard Player : A.R. Rahman
I Slept on a Bench & borrowed Rs 20 everyday from friend to travel to filmcity :Shahrukh Khan
I used
to serve Tea to support my Football Training : Lionél Messi

Life isn't about finding yourself Life is about creating yourself......

haha thoroughly enjoyed the climax of this short film

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaki the master of disaster lost 50% of his hair because of us!!!!

No idea who is responsible for that but Turkish discussion should be done in the Turkish forums I think... this forum being an english forum should remain english so everybody understands the topic and are able to communicate in more appropriate manner

No idea who is responsible for that but Turkish discussion should be done in the Turkish forums I think... this forum being an english forum should remain english so everybody understands the topic and are able to communicate in more appropriate manner

Is this a democratic forum bro? So yes, than you gust must treat everybody equal!!! No Irani topics, no Pakistan topics no Hindu topics!!! Otherwise some there will be some coupe possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom