What's new

Whatever

i think so but not sure however i know few other swords of him placed in museum

You can see the pictures of those swords from Google

If you say i will share a few and if i am not wrong the link i shared above showing all the popular swords of him (not sure)

i saw the pics which my fren mailed it to me and then another came up saying they are fake....... dont know what is true about them.....

i saw the pics which my fren mailed it to me and then another came up saying they are fake....... dont know what is true about them.....

if you received these images in your email

TMD Designs

Then it should to be true i guess. Most of these swords and belongings of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) has been preserved in museums

"After chinese Indians are the most smart people" - Bill Gates

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
-Albert Einstein

"India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grandmother of tradition."
-Mark Twain

"If there is one place on the face of the earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is INDIA."
-Romain Rolland, French Scholar

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."
-Hu Shih, former ambassador of China to USA

Name this clock and the city name

1) Picture

5a9439ba50335369da282840a73abdca.jpg

oh why nobody know about this clock. This clock was also used in one of the Tom & Jerry cartoons. It is the largest four faced chimming clock in the world :hitwall: It was so easy. This clock is about 150 years old. Now just google it and tell me the answer :smitten:

My cook did not showed up today.. damn i am hungry and i am a pathetic cook................. anyone knows how to cook

My cook did not showed up today.. damn i am hungry and i am a pathetic cook................. anyone knows how to cook

oh well i have a very little experience in kitchen. I just made chapati's for 10 days back in 2003/04 when i had to live alone and my family had gone to perform Umrah (if i am not wrong)

I also used to make tea when i was 8-9 years old and last time i made a tea for myself was back in 2002 or 2003 or when i used to study in a school (GCSE's) :rofl:

Can't make anything else and yes you can order from the restaurant anytime :tup:

oh well i have a very little experience in kitchen. I just made chapati's for 10 days back in 2003/04 when i had to live alone and my family had gone to perform Umrah (if i am not wrong)

I also used to make tea when i was 8-9 years old and last time i made a tea for myself was back in 2002 or 2003 or when i used to study in a school (GCSE's) :rofl:

Can't make anything else and yes you can order from the restaurant anytime :tup:

yaar maine time nahi dekha its almost 11 here so no one is gonna deliver. though i can make some sadwitches aaloo wale desi style and i have maggi.............. :yahoo:

oh why nobody know about this clock. This clock was also used in one of the Tom & Jerry cartoons. It is the largest four faced chimming clock in the world :hitwall: It was so easy. This clock is about 150 years old. Now just google it and tell me the answer :smitten:

Its london big ben clock. I dont know why nobody knows.....

SO i get 1 point.

Its london big ben clock. I dont know why nobody knows.....

SO i get 1 point.

indeed.......... correct answer............ but i was thinking we should go in turn. Like one person will ask 20 questions and whoever will answer more will get be a winner :D

In reward we can send them a nice photo of Asif Ali Zardari :lol::lol::lol: to set it on their wallpaper :rofl::rofl:

so everybody will have equal opportunity and see how it goes...... and the winner will have a turn to ask another 20 questions

indeed.......... correct answer............ but i was thinking we should go in turn. Like one person will ask 20 questions and whoever will answer more will get be a winner :D

In reward we can send them a nice photo of Asif Ali Zardari :lol::lol::lol: to set it on their wallpaper :rofl::rofl:

so everybody will have equal opportunity and see how it goes...... and the winner will have a turn to ask another 20 questions

Thanks but no thanks.

next time brother i feel like sleeping now i didn't sleep yesterday all night. Just for a couple of hours in the early morning :(

i've been busy in the battlefield (rest of the forum) :)

bhai sipahi to larne ke saath saath relaxation ki bhi zarorat hoti hai. Relax honay yahan aa jaaya karo :lol: jang ki bajaye Megan Fox pe batain karain ge :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom