What's new

Whatever

Mere thanks khatam kar diye hain kisi ney :cry: :cry:

ab mere sey thanks nai kiya jaa rha

* I always feel happy, you knw why?! Because I don't expect anything from anyone.. Expectaions always hurt.. *

Mai ik ansoo he sahi , Hun bht anmol magar
Yun na palko say gira kar mati mai mila mjhay

* I always feel happy, you knw why?! Because I don't expect anything from anyone.. Expectaions always hurt.. *

You should have expectation, it's needed for cheerful life, to survive with hope and to carry on yourself in the way of prosperity. What you can do is, you should not be hurt and you should not care if your expectations are not fulfilled.

Last edited:
Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny--he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally--you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you.

Do not think like a girl just because of you are a girl, lol.

You should have expectation, it's needed for cheerful life, to survive with hope and to carry on yourself in the way of prosperity. What you can do is, you should not be hurt and you should not care if your expectations are not fulfilled.

‎"EXPECTATION ALWAYS BRINGS DISAPPOINTMENT"

‎"EXPECTATION ALWAYS BRINGS DISAPPOINTMENT"

No, not always. Expectation may bring success and happiness. So we need expectations. But if our expectations are not fulfilled then we should not be hurt, and disappointed.

No, not always. Expectation may bring success and happiness. So we need expectations. But if our expectations are not fulfilled then we should not be hurt, and disappointed.

Expecting 4rm a wrong person may hurt

it's not easy like that.....
u have ur own experience and i have my own

Expecting 4rm a wrong person may hurt

Yes, it is. But still I would say it is possible to ignore if your are hurt, if you are careless to your disappointment. But if you love someone, then that may hurt easily.

Yes, it is. But still I would say it is possible to ignore if your are hurt, if you are careless to your disappointment. But if you love and CARE someone, then that may hurt easily.

corrected..........

it's not easy like that.....
u have ur own experience and i have my own

It's quite obvious, cos you might have dealt with your matters differently, so you have different experiences. Now the question is whose approach is right and whose is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom