What's new

Whatever

Salaam

and advance eid mubarik

kal 3 bakrey zibha karney hain time nahi miley ga :butcher::butcher:

and dedicated to all eid's hero :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
salaam guyz...eid mubarak

Is waqt train main betha hon...london se paris jaa raha hon..dua karna khayr khariyat se ghar wapis aaon...raat ko wapsi hai...aur train chalne wali hai hehe

Eid mubarak dosto...

Have a blessed day... :)

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

kese ho bhaiyou

Pehchana

aapko kon nai pehchaanta... zaki k dushman.. :P

chor yar ajkal tau apnilife khrab hui pari ha.pta nahi kese ji rahay hain ,suicide haram na hoti tau kab ka kar chuka hota .lagta ha zaki ne hi bad'dua di thi:what:

Oh... aisa kia ho gya bhai ?? Bachi dagha day gai kia ??

Oh... aisa kia ho gya bhai ?? Bachi dagha day gai kia ??
yar don't use words like bachi it sounds cheap

yar she was my fiancy ,we were together for 3 years ,she was living in UK she came to Pakistan in june this year and i was so happy but i never knew it will spoil my whole life.here lives her cousins and two of them are .......i don't have words for them

they were quite jealous of me and always tried to turn her against me ,don't know what her cousin said to her about me and what he did to her that she broke-up with me and imidiately changed her contacts and blocked me from everywhere .not even given me a chance to talk to her about what happened.her cousin still feeds her against me and playing games around me.

i called her mom's number and her mom rebuked me and abused me instead of knowing the reality (actualy her mom was always against me but she agreed for our engagement because my fiancy insisted her) now after breaking-up i think her mom also wants us to remain apart thats why she is not allowing me to contact her instead every time i call her she threatens me.i have no way to contact my fiancy .i can't go to UK so there is no chance of meeting her in person ,its been 4 months since break-up and i m suffering from heartache my life has become a leaving hell,never thought off this . i was controling myslef but i came to know she is again in Pakistan last week although now she is back but it made me hurt again.

Today is eid and still i m crying in my room,i don't know whether its Eid or what but my everything is spoiled.i can't live without her but she don't want to contact me.

my life is a living hell

yar don't use words like bachi it sounds cheap
:rofl::rofl: Sorry but i deliberately used the word just to tease you .. :)

yar she was my fiancy ,we were together for 3 years ,she was living in UK she came to Pakistan in june this year and i was so happy but i never knew it will spoil my whole life.here lives her cousins and two of them are .......i don't have words for them

they were quite jealous of me and always tried to turn her against me ,don't know what her cousin said to her about me and what he did to her that she broke-up with me and imidiately changed her contacts and blocked me from everywhere .not even given me a chance to talk to her about what happened.her cousin still feeds her against me and playing games around me.

i called her mom's number and her mom rebuked me and abused me instead of knowing the reality (actualy her mom was always against me but she agreed for our engagement because my fiancy insisted her) now after breaking-up i think her mom also wants us to remain apart thats why she is not allowing me to contact her instead every time i call her she threatens me.i have no way to contact my fiancy .i can't go to UK so there is no chance of meeting her in person ,its been 4 months since break-up and i m suffering from heartache my life has become a leaving hell,never thought off this . i was controling myslef but i came to know she is again in Pakistan last week although now she is back but it made me hurt again.

Today is eid and still i m crying in my room,i don't know whether its Eid or what but my everything is spoiled.i can't live without her but she don't want to contact me.

my life is a living hell

and for the whole of your story.... chor yaar tension nai laitey jo hogi daikhee jaaey gee just listen this song

YouTube - Swades - Yuhi chala chal rahi

just concentrate on positive points of your life stop rubbing your head on things that are not in your control... :cheers:

Yar its not so easy and simple like it looks. it needs a lot of courage to cope with.its an unbearable pain when you think a person who was once yours is not more yours now rather that person is not even willing to hear your voice and will not come back.instead enjoying with a person who played an important role in our break-up. i can't see her with others man .

i m suffering from serious anxiety attacks plus the mental torture her family is giving to me.life is being a hell since 4 months and don't know when i will get out of this hell

Yar its not so easy and simple like it looks. it needs a lot of courage to cope with.its an unbearable pain when you think a person who was once yours is not more yours now rather that person is not even willing to hear your voice and will not come back.instead enjoying with a person who played an important role in our break-up. i can't see her with others man .

i m suffering from serious anxiety attacks plus the mental torture her family is giving to me.life is being a hell since 4 months and don't know when i will get out of this hell

i know its not easy but buddy there is no other way except to ignore those feelings... the more you think of her the more pain you'll get.... so better thing is to move on..just don't stop... its just you think that your'e stuck in a big problem but in reality the problem is not that big.... just imagine if what happened would not have occurred then what ?? aisa kia khaas ho jaata tb ?? woh tmhaarey saath hotee tou shayad tm usk baarey mein itna sochtey bi na.... kehtey hain na waqt sb sey bara marham hai jaisey jaisey time guzrey ga sb kuch theek ho jaaey ga... tm koi 3 months k baad hi aaey ho gay yahan magar jab break up hua ho ga tb tou tmhaara computer on karney ka bi dil na karta ho shayad yeh sb aisey hi chalta hai yaar..... I have seen deaths of persons that were very close to me aur mein sochta tha yeh naa huey tou pta nai kia ho jaaaey ga but yar kisi k naa honey sey kuch nai hota... just move on.....

Back
Top Bottom