What's new

Whatever

I only like the title song of this drama - rest is crap
listen it and you will know what i am talking about

concentrate on lyrics then you'll understand

hmm Lyrics are nice... :)
BTW it looks like a joint venture.. I can see sajid hassan... and is Haseena Moin the Pakistani Hasseena Moin ?? or is she an indian with the same name ??

hmm Lyrics are nice... :)
BTW it looks like a joint venture.. I can see sajid hassan... and is Haseena Moin the Pakistani Hasseena Moin ?? or is she an indian with the same name ??

i think it was a joint venture as you said

i think it was a joint venture as you said

ajtr ap k 'mahaa fan' hain, ap se urdu mn baat karnay k leay google translation k palandon mn parray huay hain...
1 baat confirm ho gai hai k hain to indian hi.;)

keon kay ko 'keonki' likh rahay hain:P

ajtr ap k 'mahaa fan' hain, ap se urdu mn baat karnay k leay google translation k palandon mn parray huay hain...
1 baat confirm ho gai hai k hain to indian hi.;)

keon kay ko 'keonki' likh rahay hain:P

first time uski urdu transcript ghalat hoe hai - warna bilkul accurate hi type hota hai

divya ka kuchh pta chala q ban hai? apki to upar tak jaan pehchaan hai:angel:

Divya's fiance PM ed a mod. He says she spends less time with him and uses the words troll, multiple id, offtopic, etc in normal conversation and instead of a simple smile for jokes she has started doing 'rofling" on floors like this -> :rofl:

But I think she use the world Enemy_troll not friendly_troll-ey iss liye ziada khush honey ki zaroorat nai hai... :P

enemy_troll hi bol de bas wapis a jye:cry: jab se uski mangani ka suna mera to khana pina band ho gya hai... pr phir b i miss her... 2 dino mn whatever ko jaga dia tha us ne....:whistle:

Awan

There are evidences that awans do have blood from different Punjabi zamindar tribes which include jatts etc.
Awans are hybrid of Arabs (father side) and locals (mother side).

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

yar Awan bahir shadi karna itna acha nahi samajhtey. Ye trend naya naya hai dosari families mien shadi karney wala. Aur ye trend sirf urban areas mien rehney waley Awan bhaiyon ka hai. Rural areas miens ab bhi family sey bahir shadi ka trend nahi

Aur yar hum Awan log "YES SIR" wali chez hain. Barey Zamindar to sirf 1 % Awan hain. Mostly we are employed and A BIG BIG part belongs to Army. Meri family mien hi is waqt 4 bandey army mien hain. Aur ye har ghar ki story hai.

We are the desendents of Hazrat Ali's son Hazrat Muslim (his mother was Hazat Khaula).

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

yar Awan bahir shadi karna itna acha nahi samajhtey. Ye trend naya naya hai dosari families mien shadi karney wala. Aur ye trend sirf urban areas mien rehney waley Awan bhaiyon ka hai. Rural areas miens ab bhi family sey bahir shadi ka trend nahi

Aur yar hum Awan log "YES SIR" wali chez hain. Barey Zamindar to sirf 1 % Awan hain. Mostly we are employed and A BIG BIG part belongs to Army. Meri family mien hi is waqt 4 bandey army mien hain. Aur ye har ghar ki story hai.

We are the desendents of Hazrat Ali's son Hazrat Muslim (his mother was Hazat Khaula).

mere gaon mn is waja se har saal 2,3 qatal ho jaatay hain. at times, we Awans tend to be real 'khar dimagh'.:cry:. And yes, i agree to what you said.
I think this isn't the place to discuss the caste thingy, please join Awan FB group. Thanks

enemy_troll hi bol de bas wapis a jye:cry: jab se uski mangani ka suna mera to khana pina band ho gya hai... pr phir b i miss her... 2 dino mn whatever ko jaga dia tha us ne....:whistle:

you're talking about divya right?

oh well i will request her to add you in msn......... chalo pdf naa sahi - msn pe apni prem katha ko carry forward kar lena :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom