What's new

Whatever

Welcome to Whatever Family VCheng!

Good to see you here BTW

and how old are you? for my general knoweldge :)

Thank you for the welcome!

Since when did my age become a "general knowledge" item? :D

I think the best way to describe my age is:

"middle aged, but young at heart and senile of mind"

Anything else you want to know? ;)

Thank you for the welcome!

Since when did my age become a "general knowledge" item?

I think the best way to describe my age is:

"middle aged, but young at heart and senile of mind"

Anything else you want to know? ;)

What kind of clothes you like to wear?

Is it this?

funky_feet_girl_shoe_bags_457x334.jpg

or

P5200722.JPG-741704.jpg

or

2007_109.jpg

or

C_71_article_1104697_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

or

04-18-staten-island-victim.jpg

or

wdog.jpg

or

jukka50.jpg

or ???

A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:
“Dear Ricky,
I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you’ve been gone, and it’s not fair to either of us. I’m sorry.
Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.
Love, Becky…………..”

The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope…. along with this note:
“Dear Becky,
I’m so sorry, but I can’t quite remember who the hell you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.
Take Care,
Ricky”

:P

hello friends open this website Free banner advertising...online jobs....win easyload....games and much more crazymaza.com:welcome:

Aik sardar roz mandir may ja kr dua krta..ae guru meri lottery nikal dy... After 11yrs guru ghusay may..oy khotay dy puttar pehly ticket to khareed,..lolz.

Aik sardar roz mandir may ja kr dua krta..ae guru meri lottery nikal dy... After 11yrs guru ghusay may..oy khotay dy puttar pehly ticket to khareed,..lolz.

Mughe aik SMS aya tha kal....mene iss liye post nai kiya ke koi banda SMS thread parr naraz na ho gein......Yahan post karne ka apna mazza hae.:partay:

Bacha School jatey huway Ro raha tha. . . Sardar: Shair de bachey Rondey nai. . . Bacha: Saaleya Shair de Bachey School vi naii jaande.

Back
Top Bottom