What's new

Whatever

whatttttttttttttttttttttttt lagta hai mughy ye sher chor ker jana pary ga yahaan kisi ko english nhi ati:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kal se hum sab english language course main admission ker rahay hain takay hum apki english ko samajh sakain....Sir Your english is impeccable :lol:

Thank you every one for your warm welcome,i was reading this forum as a guest from quite long time and now finally decided to join,i hope i'll enjoy here healthy debate :D

:lol:..I m looking forward to have a fruitful and constructive discussion with you...I hope you enjoy your time on :pdf: ....Since you are new here and not aware of the features of the forum......If u face any difficulty,dont feel hesitation in contacting the management.thx:D:lol:

:lol:..I m looking forward to have a fruitful and constructive discussion with you...I hope you enjoy your time on :pdf: ....Since you are new here and not aware of the features of the forum......If u face any difficulty,dont feel hesitation in contacting the management.thx:D:lol:

indeed i will..by the way what these indian members are doing on this forum?:P

indeed i will..by the way what these indian members are doing on this forum?:P

I was as curious as you are when i joined pdf in the beginning ....Dont worry you will get used to it...Its normal here....Dont say any thing bad to them, You might face suspension or bann because MODS here are very neutral...Refute their post with logic if u disagree with anyone on :pdf: :lol:

I was as curious as you are when i joined pdf in the beginning ....Dont worry you will get used to it...Its normal here....Dont say any thing bad to them, You might face suspension or bann because MODS here are very neutral...Refute their post with logic if u disagree with anyone on :pdf: :lol:

Dez BANNED

REASON:MULTIPLE ID"S

Logo itne udasi kyon pheliye hue hae....

cOME on let's dance.............................:lol:

koi ache sae batein share karo.:)

Jese humare class mein aik hakeem sahib bhe hein unn ka choran bohat mashoor hae......Isloo ane par Imran bhai sa un ke khasosi mulakat karai jae ge.:D

Back
Top Bottom