What's new

Whatever

1) Be what you are, do not pretend or try to be oversmart
2) Give her a big smile each time when you meet her
3) Wait for few days to see her reaction, if she really wanna talk to you
4) Say hello to her and see her response.... is it extremely short hi and get lost or she is willing to talk to you more
5) If she is responding well....... do not talk about weather everybody like many idiots do...... keep light discussion and keep changing the topic
6) Never say any vulgar word as if she really likes you, she may be dishearted by your evil desires lol
7) Never lie with her, keep her happy always.... try to be honest
8) Propose her for marriage and do not talk to her parents by yourself....but take your family along
9) Go to Switzerland good place for honeymoon
10) Let me know if you also want me to tell you good names of the babies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope it helps
per bro us k parents he mana krden than apki happy ending ka kia hoga??

Tann e be rooh se bezar hai HAQ.....
KHUDA E ZINDA ,zindon ka KHUDA hai

‎"It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces"..!!!

hi and bye
.................where are u imran bhai...............zaki.........nforce.......and TA as thunder sir jeeeeeeeee

The battles that count aren't the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself, the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us -- that's where it's at...

per jab shuba ho jaye aur khwab bara ho jaye tou humahara farz hai k neend se jaga den

kafi zimadari ka muzahira kitya hai. Good :tup:

Aur jo bachey khiyali pulao bna rahey hain un ki khidmat mien araz hai key Switzerland sey acha hai gilgit mien honeymoon manayien. Is sey mulk ko faida ho ga

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

hi and bye
.................where are u imran bhai...............zaki.........nforce.......and TA as thunder sir jeeeeeeeee

TA is here :cheers:

kafi zimadari ka muzahira kitya hai. Good :tup:

Aur jo bachey khiyali pulao bna rahey hain un ki khidmat mien araz hai key Switzerland sey acha hai gilgit mien honeymoon manayien. Is sey mulk ko faida ho ga

abu ko tou raazi hone do

ya abu he razi ho jaye

Last edited by a moderator:
hi and bye

Welcome Jiya sahiba...How r u doing...Hi and bye:undecided:...Naraz lagti ho hum se koi khata sirzad ho gai hai kia?

Dont know what on on earth has happened to my laptop today...keeps me throwing out:sniper:.....lagta hai isko bhi nazar lag gai hai:cry:

Dont know what on on earth has happened to my laptop today...keeps me throwing out:sniper:.....lagta hai mere isko bhi nazar lag gai hai:cry:

yehi problem hai sir laptop hum kabhi bhi deewar per marr sakte hai
:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom