What's new

Whatever

HELP ME OUT.There is a girl in my tution who looks at me,give's me a smile,and turn's back and look's at me while leaving the room.In other words,she has a crush on me.Now i have also started liking her.SO THE QUETION ISshall i go and talk to her or wait till she approaches me??because she was the first to start.what i should do...

stop listening metal songs immediately i shall guide you to the straight path :) - of course Allah guides everybody - but i guess i will give you good suggestiosn if you can do this job for me :rofl:

I am serious, if she has a crush on you...... be cool - don't be so over-smart and never ever listen metal song in front of her........ be little romantic boy and we are here to help you out :)

Sorry ltitle busy - i will give suggestions of my best capabilities later on

stop listening metal songs immediately i shall guide you to the straight path :) - of course Allah guides everybody - but i guess i will give you good suggestiosn if you can do this job for me :rofl:

I am serious, if she has a crush on you...... be cool - don't be so over-smart and never ever listen metal song in front of her........ be little romantic boy and we are here to help you out :)

Sorry ltitle busy - i will give suggestions of my best capabilities later on

Now what metal songs have to do with this?:undecided:

اسلام علیکم

:) کیسے ھیں سب؟

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ye invisible kon hai chup vhup ker heheheheh zaki are you there?

اسلام علیکم

:) کیسے ھیں سب؟

وعلیکم السلام معین بھائی کیسے ہیں جناب

Back
Top Bottom