What's new

Whatever

i will do it later on jiya jee.... abhi thora thanda honay ke liye rakha hai main use hi bohat karta hon - bechare ne kharab nahi hona to kya ho ga....... - dosre laptop main jab masla howa thaa tab woh on nahi hota thaa - jab thanda karo phir ho jaata thaa phir aahista aahista fault barhta gaya

i think abhi thanda karta hon - phir dekhte hain ke aap ki baat poori hoti hai ke phir band ho jaye ga :( - i hope it works fine aur aap ki dua qabool ho jaye - warna mujhe lag nahi raha :(

every thing will b oaky i know..........and i donn want ma sweetest friend to be sad ever and in sucj a mood i m leaving having headache.......... i m leaving on sunday may b i will not b able to come for 10 days.............:( tahts i wanna talk to u but u seems not in a good mood

Have added you on msn...accept the invitation..Laptop konsa hai? Acer company ka to nahi hai na?

Sony ka thaa yaar :(
i posted its picture couple of days ago - shayad nazar lag gayi bas :(

I would strongly suggest you to go for HP if you had to buy one!...Lenovo isn't bad either.

Perhaps you are right...but i say on behalf of personal experience with D6 HP....it is better in performance and specification wise:agree:

as i think there is nothing better then sony japan in market:tup: ok lets play some song yaar:pop:

HELP ME OUT.There is a girl in my tution who looks at me,give's me a smile,and turn's back and look's at me while leaving the room.In other words,she has a crush on me.Now i have also started liking her.SO THE QUETION ISshall i go and talk to her or wait till she approaches me??because she was the first to start.what i should do...

Back
Top Bottom